Prolouge

One day at Casper High School, Danny Fenton was in english with his girlfriend and best friend, Sam Manson and Tucker Foley. When they were in their english class their teacher Mr. Lancer announced that the school was going on a field trip to the ghost zone. Everyone but Danny, Sam, and Tucker yelled in excitement. Danny Fenton was Danny Phantom the town of Amity Park's protector from all things evil. No one knew about this but Jazz Fenton Danny's older sister, Sam, Tucker and Danielle. Danielle was Danny's 'clone' but Sam and Danny didn't known that they were her parents or else she would be a he.  The field trip was supposed to be an overnight campout. It they could get through this trip without anyone finding out his secret they would be fine.

Danny's POV .

'Why could it not be a trip to Colorado or something' I thought. By the looks of it Sam and Tucker are having the same thoughts as me. If only my ex-parents would not be on this trip but of course they are. (A.N. Danny is the adopted son of Pandora a friendly ghost and Vlad Masters/Plasmius. He is also supposed to be the high king of all the ghosts when he turns eighteen) I can't wait to get out of this place people call school and move to the ghost zone with Danielle and Sam. Yes, I finally admitted that I think of Dani as more than a 'cousin' and more of a daughter. It's also amazing of how Sam treats Dani like her own. We even agreed that once we turn eighteen we should adopt her.