"Relax Nandini its me Manik.." says Manik n she relaxes n closes her eyes feeling his touch..

"Waise u are looking so gorgeous..."

Manik comes more closer to her compelling to open her eyes...she shivered a bit feeling him close to him..she could literally feel the heat radiating off him..She leaned closer to him and placed her hands on his hands that were resting on her stomach and Manik was just noticing her every action which was having the same effect that he exercised on her

"Miss Nandini Murthy u are making me change my decision...!" Manik whispers in her ears...

Nandini opens her eyes hearing him n looks up at him through the mirror...

Manik senses her change in mood n asks,"What happened Nandini..!!"

"You called me Nandini Murthy Manik...!!U have no idea how much i missed u addressing me this...!!"

"Mere liye u always be Nandini Murthy only Nandu..Miss Khanna toh meine kabhi tumhe maana hi nahi...Mere liye toh tum wahi choti si cute si hamesha gussa karne waali aur romantic moment ko spoil karne waali Nandini Murthy hi rahogi...!!" n he recieves a hit from her..

"Don't do that...its already difficult for me to control myself..don't make it more difficult.." Says Manik ...

Nandini walks away from him and in that process the zip of her dress opens...Nandini gets shocked and freezes on her spot ...Manik sees it and says,"Nandini its okay...let me help..." and Nandini nods in yes...

Manik takes a step closer..After so much of being away, Manik feels a little awkward in touching her..Few minutes back he was okay but suddenly he felt that he doesn't have the right of doing so..

"Manik what happened..Help na..!!!"

Manik hmms in yes and tries pulling the zip up but it got stuck..The only way it could be pulled up was by touching her..

He places his hand on her back to have a grip..This sends shivers to her and she moans his name..They shared an eye lock through the mirror and again Manik tries to pull up the zip and this time he succeeds..

They shared an eye lock through the mirror and again Manik tries to pull up the zip and this time he succeeds

Manik again looked at her intensely taking in all the beautiful details of her which made her blush..The way Manik looked at her always made her conscious sending a shiver down her body and a mere tingling sensation awoke in her body...

She turned to him n as Manik was still in a trance she took her own time to capture his every single detail in her mind forever...

Manik was wearing Navy blue dress shirt with Dark brown blazer paired with dark blue trousers.

(Manik's Outfit)