I took a deep breath, but my face still had the look of confusion. "I don't understand."

"You didn't have popular girls, outcasts, or nerds, did you?" He asked.

I shook my head, "Our school wouldn't allow it."

"Exactly, but my school does. And you had teachers everywhere, right?"

I nodded, "Yeah."

"We don't, and no one actually watches the cameras so if you did something and the teacher didn't see, it never happened." He said.

"So it is like the books." I muttered.

"No," he said, "their are some people who actually try and help and there's other who'll never want help. Plus, not everyone's skinny and cute."

I took a deep breath. "We should be fine if we have each other, right?"

He finally looked back at me and smiled, throwing his arm around my shoulder, "Of course."

"We are Dipper and Mabel." I laughed.

"Except we're not twins." He added.

I laughed and sighed, "We need to get some sleep. Mrs. Mom's going to kill us."

He nodded and chuckled. He laid back and cover himself up, "I ain't getting up."

I giggled and did the same and we turned our separate ways. "As long as you don't roll over on me, I don't care."

I stared at the wall as I pushed back all the negative thoughts with all the strength I had. I finally closed my eyes and let a wave of slumber cover me.

~

"You two better get up!" Mrs. Mom yelled as she slam opened my door, "It's nearly eight! You're going to be late!"

My eyes sprung open and realized that Marcel and I have slept through all of Mrs. Mom's warnings. Marcel and I bolted up and he sprinted out the door.

Mrs. Mom yelled as we got dressed. I put on a white, collar shirt and a maroon, long-sleeved shirt over it. I pulled on a pair of black jeans and slipped on my shoes, running out the door. I grabbed my backpack from Marcel and we rushed out to his car. Before we left, he handed me a comb and we waved at Mrs. Mom.

I looked at him when we stopped at a stop light, "How do I look?"

We looked at me and said, "Adorable."

"Too much?" I asked.

"Nah," he responded, "looks like you, so it's just right."

I nodded and fixed my shirt along with my hair. I sat back and slouched as the light changed.

"I'm not ready for this." I said.

"Neither am I, but we've got time." He said.

I looked at him, "Mrs. Mom said it was nearly eight."

He pointed to the clock on his radio: it read 6:55 and school doesn't start till 8. "She probably heard us last night and knew that we weren't going to willingly get up."

My stomach growled and I looked out the window, "Do you think we can stop at a McDonald's and get some food?"

He nodded, "We can bring food into school so I don't see why not."

I nodded as he turned to go to McDonald's. We soon got our food and headed to school.

"We can eat when I show you your classes." He explained.