sj : kitchen

"seokjin likes eating, but eating his dick is my favorite hobby." - reader, 2017

. . .

Living inside my boyfriend's house was kind of difficult. Imagine him, being strict and yelling at you for some reason because you accidentally broke his spatula, almost burnt his kitchen, and etc.

Since then, I am forbidden to step inside his kitchen unless he needs me. Seokjin acts like my mom and being my mom and a boyfriend suits him well.

forbidding me to go inside his kitchen makes a lust grow. Whenever I pass through the kitchen, It's like I'm hearing his kitchen calling my name, tempting me to go inside his kitchen. But no, I can't go inside the kitchen because he told me that if I go inside, there will be a punishment.

× × ×

It was early morning, mom Seokjin was fast asleep, and I am the only one who's awake here-- well, his dog is also asleep.

Time to strike! I was planning last night to go inside his kitchen during his beauty rest. And I was also watching how to cook something with egg, tomatoes and onions. It looks easy, so maybe I could do it without burning or breaking his kitchen down, right?

And also, he placed his takoyakis and ramyeon inside his ref, and I am craving for them right now. And also, I want to eat some.

So I sneaked through Seokjin's room and dining room and there was the kitchen in front of me!

I quietly stepped inside and took in the sight in front of me - cabinets rising high like skyscrapers, the oven occupying a majestic place beside one wall, the dishes sparkling like diamonds. I had seen it from outside but this time it was up close. As I hadn't had breakfast I decided to begin my first experience as a chef by making an omelette. Sure I had seen mom Seokjin do it, so how could it be hard? And I also watched some tutorial last night.

I set to work quietly so as not to wake my boyfriend up.

I took an egg, and some tomatoes and onions. I watched how to make this, so I began the work.

I chopped the onions on the work surface just I had seen chefs do it. Then came the tomatoes. I washed them first and started chopping.

This time, I didn't expect that a disaster will hunt me and I accidentally cut my finger. Ouch! There was no bleeding but it was just as painful.

This little nib didn't stop me and after about a few minutes of whining, I got back on my feet. The egg awaited its fate, to be cracked in half. It took two or three attempts to crack it open and into the bowl--

"Does it hurt?" I dropped the knife when I suddenly heard a familiar voice, Jin's.

My body felt wobbly, my face went pale.

"How--"

"You woke me up because you whined so loud." I heard him said, sounding like he's mad.

"Look at me," i felt him walking towards me. my body was frozen.

i was shocked when he suddenly snatched my hand, "look what you've done! You cut yourself!" I heard his voice, rising.

My body began trembling and I couldn't speak, "I-i'm s-sorry.. I-i w-won't d-do i-it aga-again." I tried to speak straightly, but failed.

"You naughty little imbici--" he stopped when I looked at him, my eyes are filled with tears.

"You're hurting yourself," he began to blow my finger gently.

I felt something inside my stomach when he kissed my finger, "Because of this, I'll punish you."

"How?"

"Pay."

How should I pay him if I don't have enough money? I don't even have a work. I mean, he's the reason why I don't have work-- he forbid me to work because he said that I may cheat with someone blah blah. He annoys me alot for being so strict.

"With what?" I wiped the tears cascading down my cheeks.

"Since I heard you whining loud a while ago," he said as he began to remove his grey shirt, showing his 6 packs. My eyes widened, "I want you hear moaning loud my name too." he said and licked his lower lip.

>Continue?