R5 Sex Imagines Ross ;)

Seventh Ross Oneshot

#imagine you just moved to LA with your parents. Today is your first official day in Los Angeles. Your dad and you pull into the driveway of your new house in your big moving truck and you're fast asleep. Your dad shakes to gently to wake you up and your groan in pain as you open your eyes and the sun shines bright in them. After a minute, your eyes adjust and you yawn.
"Is this it?" You ask sleepily.
"Yeah, this is our new house." Your dad says happily. You look out the window and see 6 guys and a girl next door playing football on their front yard. You take note that 2 of the guys are shirtless, but the blonde one in particular catches your attention. Your eyes stare at every single inch of his exposed chest. Your eyes travel lower and you lick you lips hungrily after seeing his toned abs and perfect V-line. Your dad opens his door and you hear his voice, but didn't hear what he said. This snaps you out of your little trance and you look at your dad.
"Sorry, I wasn't paying attention. What'd you say?"
"I said, if you want, you can go over and introduce yourself to our new neighbors while I start unpacking the truck."
"Oh. Okay. I'll go do that." You say, trying to keep a plain tone when you're silently happy that you can go talk to your handsome blonde neighbor. You get out of the truck and walk up to them, watching them finish their play, before the other shirtless guy notices you and they all stop to come talk to you. They all come to stand infront of you, curious looks on all their faces. Well everyone but the shirtless blonde, he has a look on his face that just made you melt inside. You snap out of it, realizing one of them said something. You clear your throat and reply.
"Hi, I'm y/n and I just moved in next door. I was wondering if we could maybe hang out and get to know you guys and alittle about here."
The other blonde who had a shirt on smiled and said," Sure, can you play football? Oh and I'm Riker, and that's Rocky, Ross, Ellington, Rydel, Ryland, and that's our dad, Mark." Riker pointing to each of them as their names were said.
"I love playing football. I played it with my dad all the time back in *place you're from*."
"Oh cool, well you can be on my team since we only have 3 and Rocky's team has 4."
"Okay."
Riker, Rydel, you, and Ryland all huddle up. Riker looks over his shoulder and sees Rocky point to each guy in his team. He turns back to the group and starts explaining everything.
"Okay Ryland, looks like dad and Rocky on you. Ellington is on you Rydel. And y/n, Ross is covering you."
"Okay." You all clap your hands and say break before going to get into your positions. Ross comes over infront of you and kneels down and starts checking you out. You notice him staring and smirk as his eyes look you over.
He's totally checking me out, I could use this to my advantage.
You run your hand across the exposed part of your chest from where your V-neck doesn't cover. You watch as Ross starts to stare at your hand. Your smirk grows bigger as you see it's working. Your hand drifts down towards your cleavage and Ross' eyes follow. You see Ross lick his lips hungrily, his eyes getting slightly darker with desire. Just then, Riker yells hike and you run past Ross while he stands there completely shocked for a minute before he snaps out of it. You're wide open and Riker throws the ball to you. You catch it easily and run to the endzone area they have outlined on their lawn. You get a touchdown and everyone on your team cheers happily. You hear Rocky yelling at Ross.
"Ross, what was that?!" Rocky says, annoyance in his voice.
"Sorry, I got distracted."
"Obviously. Don't get distracted again. Okay?"
"I'll try."
The game continues on for over an hour before Mark ends it. Their mom comes out with some lemonade for everyone. She politely introduces herself to you before going back inside.
"Y/n!" You hear your dad yell. You look over at your house so see him heading towards his car.
"Yes?"
"I'm going to go get your mom and bring the truck back. Do you want to come, or are you okay with spending the night here alone?"
"I'll stay here."
"Okay, there's some money in the living room for you to order dinner. I'll see you tomorrow morning."
"Okay, bye dad."
"Bye sweetie." And with that, he got in the truck and left. You turn back to everyone and they all started getting up.
"We're about to eat dinner, do you wanna join us since you're all alone at home?" Ross asks.
"Sure, that'd be great." You get up and walk inside their house. You wash up alittle before you all sit at the table and start eatting. Once done, you thank them and head back to your new house. You walk into it and go upstairs to look for your new room. You finally find it and see your room is huge and has it's own bathroom. Your eyes land on the window and you notice that the window is open. Outside the window, you see directly into a window at the Lynch's house, noticing that there wasn't any curtains hung up yet on the window. The room in the Lynch's house doesn't appear to be a girls room so you know it isn't Rydel's room. You walk up to the window and look into the room to see if you can figure out who's room it is. You notice how close your houses actually are, seeing that you could easily jump from the little roof outside your window, onto the roof outside the room. Before you can figure out who's room it is, the question is quickly answered when the door opens and in walks Ross. He looks out the window and smirks when he sees you staring at him. You awkwardly wave at him before walking out of view. You decide to take a shower. You walk over to a box mark clothes and open it, pulling out a bra, underwear, and a really big t-shirt. You go into the bathroom and open a box in there that has all your bathroom stuff. You take your shower stuff out and put it in the shower before turning on the water and stepping into the warm spray. You take a fast shower. You quickly dry yourself off and get dressed. You brush your teeth and then walk out of the bathroom.
"You know, it's not very safe to have a window opened while one takes a shower." You hear. You jump as the unexpected voice scares you. Looking over at your bed, you see Ross, still shirtless, laying on it, smirking at you.
"What are you doing here?" You ask after you calm down, you're eyes discreetly looking over his smooth, muscular chest.
"Getting revenge."
"Revenge for what?" You asked with confusion in your voice as you're eyes go up to look him in the face.
"For teasing me earlier." Ross got up, off the bed and walked over to you. you backed up as he got closer until your back hit the wall and he pinned you against it. He looked into your eyes, then down to your lips and back to your eyes. He then tilted his head as he brought it towards your head, he mouth next to your ear.
"You shouldn't tease me y/n." He whispers huskily in your ear. He then takes your earlobe into his mouth and starts sucking lightly on it before moving his lips to your neck. A moan escapes your lips as his soft lips brush against the sensitive skin of your neck. Ross pulls his head back slightly and blows on the wet area where his lips just were, causing a shiver to run through you.
"Do you like that babe?" Ross asked in that sexy, husky voice of his. His hot breath running against your neck. Words don't seem to come out for you just nod in agreement. Ross brings his hand down and rubs his finger on your clothed clit.
"I asked you a question y/n, that requires a verbal answer." He says teasingly.
"Yes, i-i like it." You stutter out. Ross moves his hand away from your clit and you whimper in discontent. He puts his hands on your hips and lifts you up.
"Wrap your legs around me." He says. You wrap your legs around his hips and he carries you over to your bed. He lays you down on it and then he climbs on top of you. He starts kissing your neck again while his hands start pulling your pajamas shirt up. He stops kissing you to pull it over your head and tossing it aside. You reach up and wrap your arms around his neck, pulling him back on you. He grinds his crotch against yours and you let out a strangled moan. You move your hand to his hips and tug his shorts off. He unhooks your bra and pulls it off you. He starts kissing your neck again, kissing down to your collarbone and then inbetween your boobs until he gets to your belly button. He kisses all around your navel while he pulls your underwear off. Once your underwear is off, he sticks his tongue in your belly button and licks straight up to your to your ear.
"Tell me what you want me to do." He says seductively. He licks the shell of your ear as he waits for you to answer. After a minute of your brain struggling to think of the right words, you finally say breathlessly.
"I want you to fuck me." Ross pulled back and looked at you, a smirk on his face again. He pushes his boxers off and settles himself inbetween your legs. He gently starts stroking up and down your inner thigh as the tip of his dick brushes against your pussy. You moan loudly as you feel some of his precum touch you. After a minute of teasing your entrance, Ross finally thrusts into you hard. Your breath hitches as the sudden feeling of him deep inside you. He rocks his hips down, pulling his dick out of you before he thrusts into you again. Ross begins thrusting his hips even harder into you. Both your breaths start to quicken as you fuck eachother. Ross pulls you legs up to rest on his shoulder so that he can get deeper in you. Ross then moves his hand down and starts rubbing your clit. You grip the sheets hard as you moan loudly in pleasure. You're close to cumming and you can tell Ross is from his quicken in pace with his thrusts. After a couple more thrusts, you cum. You clench your eyes shut and see stars after you climax. You finish after a minute and Ross is still thrusting into you. With one more hard thrust, Ross cums hard inside you. He groans in pleasure as he continues thrusting into you while he cums. Once he's done, he pulls out and lays down next to you. You roll over to look at him, a huge smile on your face. Ross stares back at you and words didn't need to be said between you two. You both knew that what you two just did was right. You start drifting off to sleep as Ross stares lovingly at you. Once Ross is sure you're asleep, he leans in and places a soft kiss to your lips before he too goes to sleep.