Chapter 5 The accident

Nicole's POV

Once Jack G said that to me, I just ran. I had to get away. I heard Matt and Hayes calling my name but idiot stop running. I ran back to the hotel and up to my room. I went into the conjoined room and locked it. I ripped out my blade and was about to cut, when I heard someone come into the room. I made a few cuts on my arm and blood started pouring out. I walked out of the bathroom and was hit in the head with something. Then everything went black.

Hayes POV

I ran to Nicole's room and there wasn't any crying. It was silent. I heard a loud bang and I started screaming her name running into the conjoined room that was Nicole's. Matt and Nash found a Sapir key and unlocked it. When they opened it, I was speechless. Cameron and Taylor were in the room as well and they had nothing to say. I screamed her name and Matt ran to her and told me to call 911

"911 what's your emergency?"

"I need an ambulance now! My girlfriend is lying on the bedroom floor passed out"

I gave her the location and within second I heard sirens. Nash and Matt picked up Nicole and rushed her downstairs. Taylor and Cam went to tell Bart. Arron, Shawn, Jack J and Carter had concerned looks on their faces. Jack G was no where to be found. Me? I was speechless. I could loose Nicole.

I ran to Cam and told him to drive me to the hospital. Matt and Nash went with Nicole. When me cam and Taylor got to the hospital I ran to the front desk.

"I need to see Nicole Espinosa"

"Floor 2. Room 324"

I ran up the stairs and to the room. I saw Matt crying and nash with his head in his hands. Nicole was on the hospital bed with a breathing mask on. The doctor came in and explained everything to us.

"Ok we'll Nicole lost some blood and... Is now in a coma."

Matt started sobbing. Nash walked out of the room. Cam and Taylor walked with him and I started crying. What if I loose her...

I walked out of the room and I saw someone that I hope I never saw again...

Sorry for a short chapter. I've been really busy.