♛Chpt.1♛

Kadari

"cmon mamas baby"I cooed at Karmen as she fussed "cmon you know mommy has school"I said as I stripped her from her clothes and put her in her baby bath

After I washed her up I put on her clothes and just admired her

"Ya daddy took some from me, but he gave ME the most precious gift of all wit you"I said smiling as she smiled back

As much as I wanted to stare at her all day and make her smile I couldn't, I had classes to go to.

I was already ready and had my clothes and stuff on(in the pic is ha outfit)so I just grabbed her and our things and walked out the small two bedroom apartment.

During these rough six months a lot has changed, I did go off to college just not my dream one, instead of Princeton or UCLA Like I wanted to, I'm going to UMBC, University of Maryland Baltimore County.

I moved in a small apartment on the other side of town from my old one I stayed in wit my ex bsf Yaniyah who I haven't heard from since that night of the big fight, and honestly I don't wanna hear from her.

After that whole thing I kept my distance from people period, after I had my baby and all those things I took online classes then I finally got to be able to go to college like I wanted to so I did.

The guy who raped me also the star football player of all of Baltimore who was going to make a big got sentenced only 2 years in prison, ain't that some shit?

Some say colleges STILL want him and also some football leagues as well.

IDC honestly as long as he stays away from me and my baby I'm fine.

I put Karmen in her car seat and hopped in the car as I drove to the baby daycare center, different from the others because its for babies 2 and under.

After I dropped her off I drove off to school hurrying because I have a big exam today and I've been studying for two weeks straight.

When I finally made it I hopped out grabbing my bag and books walking to my first class to start off my day.