Old Demons Make Good Friends

Start from the beginning

"DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA THE SHIT THAT I'VE DONE JUST TO GET TO YOU!!.....I had Bálor take me back in time just to save....becuase I loved you....because I couldn't live without you......You died.....you died in my arms....when it happened....I thought I lost my whole world....because you were my world....and I went through SO MUCH.....just so I could have you.....and in the end the same thing happens....I end up alone." I said.

"Fergal what are you talking about?" She asked confused.

"It doesn't matter you'll just forget anyway this whole timeline as a whole won't even exist after I'm done." I said walking out of the bar.

"So I'm guessing we're going back?" Bálor asked appearing right next to me.

"Yep....bring me to 2013 specifically right after I won the IWGP Junior Heavyweight Championship." I said.

"Alright lets do it, how long do you plan on staying?" He asked.

"As long as I have to." I said.

"Uhhh Fergal aren't you forgetting that it doesn't really work like that. I can only leave you there for so long." He said.

"Then leave me there." I said.

"What?" He asked.

"You heard me send me back and leave me there. What I have to fix will take more than a day, hell it might take more than a year." I said.

"Well how will you get back?" He asked.

"I'll take the long way." I said.

"But....I can't stay with you Fergal, I won't be able to hold on to you." He said.

"Then don't.....you'll be fine with this present me ok." I said.

"But I don't want to be with just any Fergal I want to be with the Fergal I know." He said.

"Hey listen I know it's crazy, honestly all of this is.....but you have to trust me....if you really do care about my well being....you'll do this for me." I said.

"I'm really gonna miss you for the next five years." He said.

"I think some part of me is gonna miss you too." I said.

"If it means anything now.....I am sorry." He said.

"For what?" I asked.

"Everything, I just feel this weird anger come over me sometimes....it's like there's a voice telling me what to do and I just listen." He said.

"My demon has his own demons....who would've thought?" I asked.

"You have and always will be my friend Fergal....I'll find a way to communicate with you one way or another...hell maybe I can pull you back to the present....just listen for me ok." He said.

"I will.....I'll find you Bálor." I said.

"Ok well hold on then, this is probably gonna hurt a little since I'm not coming with." He said tapping my forehead.

January 5th, 2013

A sharp pain shot through my head and I closed my eyes as I felt a huge gust a wind blow across my body. Once it stopped I opened my eyes and found myself backstage in NJPW. I looked around and saw Chad hanging out with Andrew Hankinson (Luke Gallows). They were busy talking with the other members of the Bullet Club like The Young Bucks and Bad Luck Fale. I on the other hand looked at my waist and saw that I still had the championship around it. I remember how happy I was when I won it for the Bullet Club, I'm even happier now knowing that Rebecca was apart of it this time. But then after looking at it again I realized something, it wasn't the IWGP Junior Heavyweight Championship, it was the IWGP Heavyweight Championship. The most decorated and prestine title in all of NJPW. But what was it doing around my waist? I never won it in NJPW in the past, I had to find Rebecca because this didn't make since. Just as I thought about her I felt someone kiss me on the and wrap their arms around me. I turned my head and was met with a kiss on the lips from Rebecca.