Moving in?!?!

Ayla POV
I arrived at logans house and collapsed in front of his door I guess he heard me because a few seconds later he opened the door and picked me up and layed me on the couch. He walked over and said " ayla sweetheart what happened are you ok" I blushed he called me sweetheart it probably didn't mean anything but I couldn't help but hope it meant something. Logan noticed my blush and he smirked " ayla your blushing is it because I called you 'sweetheart' " he smirked I looked down and nodded. I heard him say " awww little ayla has a crush on me look she's blushing" somehow he always manages to make me smile even when I feel like crap. Before I could process what I was saying I snapped " what if I do it's not like you feel the same way to you I'm just a 4'11 girl who works for you" I snapped at him when he did nothing wrong I regretted it because he looked hurt and I started to cry again. "Ayla of course I like you don't you notice I always flirt and stuff with you" I felt stupid for yelling at him before " I thought it was just for the vlog" I looked down embarrassed. He lifted my chin to look at him and he kissed me at first I was surprised but then I kissed him back. We both pull away and I smile and look over at him he says " oh my gosh I'm so sorry ayla idk what is wrong with me I just looked at you and even tho you were crying earlier you just looked so beautiful and I could help myself I shou-" I smashed my lips against his to shut him up and to show I wasn't mad about him kissing me. He kissed back and we pull away again.  I said " it's ok Logan I enjoyed it very much I said smiling" " I look beautiful huh Logan?? ;)" now it was his turn to blush. We laughed together and he went back to his caring  expression and he asked " so beautiful ;) what happened why were you crying on the phone?" I told him the story and he looked like he was going to kill someone and I put my hand on his arm and he softened a little but still looked furious. " how could he just fall asleep on the couch out in the open like that I swear if I ever see him again I will kill him for hurting you" he looked at me and smiled he should do it more he is so cute when he smiles. Honestly I was over I shouldn't waste  my time over a worthless man who cheated I thought I loved him but I realized I never loved him I loved Logan and he loved me. That's all I really needed I fell asleep on logans chest because we were watching Netflix. I woke up and I crawled out of logans arms and bed I showered and got dressed I skipped makeup because my stuff was still in the car. I decided to wake up Logan and talk to him about my living situation. I said " listed Logan I don't have a place to live because I left Mack and my parents live in Ohio so could I maybe live here until I could find a apartment" he looked at me and said " of corse you could stay as long as you want or need to beautiful  ;) " he smirked she he said beautiful and i blushed he was literally the sweetest person ever. I replied with " thanks handsome 😏" he blushed and laughed " aww your cute Ayla " we just kept complimenting each other and blushing the whole day and we fell asleep in each other's arms.
..............................................................................................
THANK YOU FOR READING MAKE SURE TO COMMENT WHAT YOU WANT TO HAPPEN NEXT AND I WILL TAKE YOUR SUGGESTIONS AND SHOUT YOU OUT IN THE NEXT CHAPTER🙂 BYE