•1•

Saturday... March 24, 1984. Shermer Highschool, Shermer Illinois. 60062.

Dear mr. Vernon...
We accept the fact the we had to sacrifice a whole saturday in detention for whatever we did wrong. But we think you're crazy for making us write an essay about who we think we are, what do you care? You see us as you want to see us... In the simplest terms and the most convenient definitions. You see s as a brain, an athlete, a basket case, a princess, a 'flirty' writer, and a criminal. Correct? That's the way we saw each other at 7 o'clock this morning. We were brainwashed...

~~~

As Evelyn walked out the door in her big sweatshirt and long pants, she shoved her Walkman, headphones, pencils, a few other things, some beef jerky, and a banana in her bag. The black clad girl ran a hand through her short, burgundy hair, hoping to god her father didn't hurt her six year old sister while she was gone.

"Well, at least it ain't home." The girl, who's height was 5'2", shrugged and began walking to her destination after adjusting her necklace, which had a piece of garnet. As the Capricorn walked inside the school, she realized she was late. "Shit!" Evelyn speed walked to the library, but slowed to a tip-toe when she snuck into the library.

"Oh, Evelyn, how nice of you to join us!" Vernon looked at her hatefully as she sat down in the back, behind bender.

"I know," she pulled a knee to her chest once she sat down. "I'm so pleased to be here with you, mr. Vermin." She sasses back sarcastically.

"Care to explain to us why your late?" He smirks, crossing his arms.

"Oh, isn't it obvious?" She now sat on the table. "I just couldn't contain my excitement for today, because I get to spend the day with you and your absolutely sparkling personality, causing me to stay up all night, ten fall asleep at 6 am." She fake smiles once again, as this was a lie. The writer was an insomniac. "Plus I had to feed my sister." She adds with a tiny smirk. John looked at her with that, 'you're sassy and I like it.' Look.

"Well, mrs. Kellner, I guess you'll be pleased to hear that you'll be spending another two Saturday's here." He frowned sourly.

"Can't wait." She shrugged. Evelyn blocks out the principal as she examines the people she's in the room with.

'Andrew Clark... Little princess... Smarty pants... Mysterious basket case... And, big boy bender.' She thought to herself. 'And me... The angry egg trying to live an honest life.' A snarky comment brought her back to reality.

"Does Barry Manilow know that you raid his wardrobe?" Big boy bender remarked. Evelyn snorted with a small giggle.

"I'll give you the answer to that question, mr. Bender, next Saturday. Don't mess with the bull, young man. You'll get the horns." Vernon says before leaving.

"That man... Is a brownie hound."

"Amen." The larger girl mumbles, nodding. She takes the pencil in front of her and pulls out her own notebook, but then looks next to her as soon as she hears a snapping sound. Allison was there biting her nails.

"You keep eating your hand and you won't be hungry for lunch..." Benders eyes are wide. Allison simply spits a chunk of nail at him. "I've seen you before, you know." He then turns to Evelyn. "I've seen you before too." He looks her up and down.

"Who do I think I am? Who are You? Who are you?" Brain mumbles, attaching a pen to his bottom lip. "I'm a walrus," he proceeds to try and touch his nose with the pen, until he notices bender staring at him with utter confusion across his face.

Evelyn looks down at her notebook, writing furiously with the song Hopelessly Devoted To You stuck in her head. She looks up, terribly bored.

Bender crumples up his paper and throws it over Claire and Andrews head. The two acknowledged it, but ignored it. Bender starts loudly singing a song, but now Sandy was stuck in Evelyn kellners head. She felt a pang of jealously of Sandy, even though she was a fictional character. Evelyn quickly shook these thoughts off as she heard bender talking again.

"Oh, shit! What're we s'possed to do if we hafta take a piss!?"

"...please." Claire scoffs, while the girl behind bender giggles.

"If you gotta go," the other five people hear bender unzip his fly. "You gotta go!"

"Oh my god!"

"Aw, is princess disgusted?" Evelyn fakely pouts, earning a glare from Andrew.

"You're not urinating in here man!" Andrew watches bender.

"Shh, don't talk. It makes it crawl back up!"

"You whip it out and you're dead before the first drop hits the floor!" He threatens as if he was actually going to scare the almighty bender.

"You're pretty sexy when you get angry..." John teases.

"Grr." Eve adds smirking. John turns around to her and sends her a wink. He then turns to brain

"Hey homeboy, what do ya say we close that door and get the writer and the prom queen-- impregnated."

"Pft. Id be glad to bear your children," Evelyn joked. "But only if you raise em with me." She winked. He smirked.

Clare and Andrew turn to glare at him.

"Hey!"

Bender ignores Andrew.

"Hey!"

"What?"

"If I lose my temper, your totaled." As Andrew says this, the criminal and the writer smirk.

"Totally?"

"Totally."

Claire speaks up, "Why don't you just shut up! No one here is interested."

"I beg to differ, little miss~" she snaps her fingers before she points a finger gun at claire suggestively.

~~~

Oh yeah, I also don't own grease