Bliss P2

As soon as I was given the green light, my mouth placed themselves hungrily around her pussy relishing in her unique taste. My hands ran all over her chest, thighs and to her neck. Her glorious moans filled the room in what I imagined heaven sounded like. Her hands gripped my arms with every swipe of my tongue that teased her straining nub. My own arousal was hard to contain by this point. Every gasp of my name made my senses feel submerged in paradise. I wanted her so bad it was almost making me go crazy.
Her body quickly began convulsing as her moans and groans turned into screams, hands gripping tightly onto my head as I licked her clit relentlessly. My aching jaw was not going to stop her from reaching climax. "Y/n...y/n...Y/N!" her final scream was followed by a rush of cum that dripped out of her pussy as her clit throbbed against my lips.

Despite her continuous orgasm I couldn't control myself any longer meeting my lips with hers so that she tasted herself on my tongue. Her hands gripped the back of my neck tightly, her nails slightly scratching the skin. My hands continued to roam her body in desire and love, gripping tightly onto her hips. I was at my limit as the sensitivity of my hard on caused ripples to spread through my body. Her lips gravitated towards mine needing to have any sort of connection with me even if it meant physical. I understood that this was a by-product of the fact that our relationship was more tumultuous than the raging rapids ride at Disneyland. However, the difference now was that I was completely and utterly unwilling to ever let her go nor cause any reason for trouble between us.

Soon her hands began roaming to my aching cock, stroking and relishing in the feel of the hot skin in her hands. My eyes closed instantly as pleasure started to overtake, yet I knew that her eyes watched me as I enjoyed the sensations brought on by her touch. My hips began to buck themselves into her hands until my tip was met with her dripping entrance. My eyes instantly opened as a cheeky smile soon graced her lips. The fact that she was taking the lead turned me on even more beyond belief. I pushed my hips closer towards her own feeling myself enter slowly into her as her mouth was opened against my own, hot breaths intermingling with each other in anticipation. The truth was that I had never made love to someone for years not since Bella. As my head pushed in further and further, a small gasp drew out between us. Her hands had now placed themselves on each side of my jawline still needing some anchor between us.

It felt like an eternity with every swish of the mediterranean breeze weaving around the soft drapes by the balcony, until my will to take it slow began to waver. I plunged all the way in that lead to a silenced moan from her lips. I kissed her passionately in this moment as I still my hips for a moment allowing her to feel full for a moment. My hands caressed her face almost as if she was as delicate as a porcelain doll, especially since her love was possibly the rarest thing in the world.

Holding her hand in my own, she held onto me as I plunged deeper and deeper into her, feeling every ridge and muscle that gripped. Her cries were soft and lustful as her legs pulled me closer towards her. I could only imagine the shy bellboy walking by the presidential suite and only hearing the moans that graced Lauren's lips as our skin slapped together with every delicious thrust. The Mediterranean air and the soft bed sheets were gentle enough for our breaths to intermingle perfectly. The way she moaned, the way she smelt, the way she called my name led me closer and closer to glorious climax until she was putty in my hands...