Before she entered the bathroom, though, something sounded behind her. Steadily, she peered over left shoulder and glanced over the area that she had just come from. Nothing had changed, she was just being paranoid. A small smile formed on her lips at the discovery, and she entered the bathroom.

Taking the pain reliever bottle out of the cabinet, she placed one of the pills in her hand. She proceeded to put the bottle back in the medicine cabinet before she exited the bathroom and headed to the kitchen for a glass of water. Soon enough, she had a glass, which was filled with the beverage. After she popped the pill into her mouth and swallowed it with some water, she heard a noise again. It almost sounded like something was being dragged across the floor.

Carefully, she set her glass of water down and left the kitchen. She scanned over the area of the living room but saw nothing out of the ordinary. Puzzled and slightly concerned, (f/n) just stared at the area for a few more minutes and waited to see if she would hear that noise again. Those few minutes passed, and nothing had occurred.

"I'm just going to rest," she muttered to herself, as she rubbed the bridge of her nose with her right index finger and thumb. Technically, she had rested for more than enough time, but her headache still made her feel like she hadn't slept for awhile.

Entering the kitchen again, she grabbed her glass of water and made her way to her bedroom. When she woke back up, she would eat something and get a shower. For the moment, however, her mind just kept focusing on getting to her bed. Once in her room, she set the glass of water down on the left nightstand and took off her wristwatch before putting it on the right nightstand.

Not even getting under the sheets, she collapsed onto the bed and kicked off her white fuzzy slippers. She cuddled up with one of the pillows on the bed and drifted off back into sleep. Of course, she wasn't aware of the now annoyed male in her room.

Glancing over her already sleeping form, Drem reminded himself not to knock her out in such a rough manner if he ever had to make her unconscious again. He had already watched her sleep for long enough and now she was sleeping again. There was the method of pressing his hands against her face again, but he supposed that he could mess around with a few things before she awoke.

One of them would be the dancing man statue on the table by the front door. Already, he had begun to move it. Of course, it was very slowly so as not to draw attention to it. So far, he had only moved the table and statue a few inches across the carpet. It was a small enough distance that his doe wouldn't notice despite the sound that such movement made.

Regardless, it was entertaining at the time to see her look around for what was creating the noise. He had chuckled to himself on both occasions when she searched for the cause of the sound. Now, he would just have to move those two objects a little bit more. It would annoyingly take more time than expected due to the statue. Drem didn't want it to fall off the table and break. A moving table wasn't exactly as terrifying as a moving statue. Besides, the statue also had an interesting history to it that would only add to the horrifying aspect of the said object changing its location.

Keeping this in mind, he headed out of her room and went for the two items. As expected, it took about twenty minutes to move the things from point A to point B. Still, the result would be absolutely amusing. He couldn't wait to see the fear erupt in his doe's (e/c) eyes. The only downside would be his doe's nap length. Just how much longer would he have to wait for her to wake up?

Going onto the bed, he sat cross-legged and rested his hands on his knees. He sat right in front of (f/n) and trailed his gaze down the entirety of her body. Currently, she was on her right side and snuggled up against a pillow. Well, she had her arms wrapped around it, and her head still lying on it. In her sleep, however, she happened to move just enough so that her pale blue pullover had lifted itself somewhat.

This little detail was enough to tempt him, though. A smirk tugged at the corners of his lips, as he extended out his right hand. He made the shirt move up a few more inches, revealing more of her midsection. Drem tilted his head to the left a bit and wondered what he should do with the deliciously exposed skin. Its supple appearance was tantalizing, and a dozen thoughts entered his head.

His right index finger trailed down her midsection in a snake-like motion, as he stopped right above her shorts. Now adding his right middle and ring finger, he placed his three fingers closer to her skin until they were about half a centimeter above it.

Drem soon heard his little doe moan a bit in her sleep. He couldn't tell if it was one of discomfort or pleasure, but it was delightful to his ears. She soon rolled onto her back and held the pillow with only her right arm. Her head was now on the other pillow on the bed. As for her shirt, it slid back down somewhat, but Drem didn't require as much skin anymore.

Instead of moving the shirt back up, he allowed his fingers to descend ever closer to her skin. Along the way the sleeping doe permitted more delectable sounds to escape her parted lips. When she rolled onto her back, however, Drem's amusement was ruined. He could move his fingers along her back, but any noise she made would be muffled by the pillow.

Bringing his hand back onto his right knee, he murmured a few curse words before getting off the bed. His brown eyes, though, glanced over at her slightly exposed back before he left the room. He supposed that there was something that he could still do to entertain himself. With the idea in mind, he exited the doe's bedroom and headed off to the kitchen. Inside of that space was an object that would surely leave a hilarious mark. There was only the problem of deciding what mark to make.