Part 2

Y/n, still reeling from the encounter between Homura and Madoka, felt a sudden weight settle on his head. Startled, he reached up to find a small, strange creature resembling an incubator perched on his head. Y/n's eyes widened with surprise as the creature began to speak.

Creature: Greetings, Y/n. I am your guide and companion. You may call me Kexis.

Y/n: Kexis? What... what are you?

Kexis: I am a being from another realm, a realm of magic and wishes. I have chosen you, Y/n, as a magical boy. Just as there are magical girls, there are also a select few boys who possess the power to fight alongside them.

Y/n's confusion deepened, his mind struggling to grasp the magnitude of the situation.

Y/n: Magical... boy? What does that mean?

Kexis: It means that you have been given the ability to fight witches, malevolent creatures born from the despair of human hearts. Your role, Y/n, is to support and fight alongside the magical girls, using your unique powers to bring hope and protect the balance of this world.

Y/n's thoughts raced, his mind overwhelmed with a mixture of awe, disbelief, and a sense of responsibility.

Y/n: So, I'm supposed to fight witches... with the magical girls?

Kexis: Precisely. Together, you and the magical girls form a powerful force against the darkness that threatens this world. Your powers as a magical boy are different from theirs, but equally important. And remember, Y/n, there are very few like you. Your existence as a magical boy is rare and extraordinary.

Y/n's gaze shifted to Homura and Madoka, who were now in the distance. He couldn't help but wonder if they had any inkling of the world he had just been thrust into.

Y/n: What about Homura and Madoka? Are they aware of this?

Kexis: Homura and Madoka are already experienced in the ways of this world. They are magical girls who have faced great challenges and made difficult choices. However, their knowledge of your role as a magical boy may be limited. It is up to you to navigate this new path and discover the truth together.

Y/n's mind buzzed with a mix of uncertainty and determination. He had been given a rare opportunity, a chance to be part of something greater than himself. With newfound purpose, he turned his attention back to Kexis, ready to embrace his role as a magical boy and face the trials that awaited him.

Cuts to different scene.

Madoka, Sayaka, and Hitomi found themselves sitting at a shop, engaged in a conversation about the enigmatic Homura.

Sayaka: Wait, she actually said that?

Madoka: Yes, it sounds so strange, doesn't it?

Sayaka: I thought she was cool, but turns out she's just a total weirdo. Ugh! I can't stand people who pretend to be mysterious and edgy. (She slouches her head on the table.)

Hitomi: Maybe there's some misunderstanding. Are you absolutely certain you've never met her before?

Madoka: Well, the logical answer would be yes.

Sayaka: What do you mean by "logical"? Either you've met her or you haven't.

Madoka: I know it sounds weird, but the truth is, I first saw her in a dream or something.

Sayaka: Oh great, you're turning into a cliché anime character too.

Madoka: Come on, don't be mean. This is really bothering me!

Sayaka: I've got it figured out. You and Homura must have known each other in a past life, and destiny has brought you back together again across time and space.