Chapter One: Who's That Girl?

Chapter One: Who‘s That Girl?

Little Girl: Where am I? Where am I? Anybody! Please help me! I.. I.. I‘m scared! Mommy! Daddy! Where are you? Uwaaaaaaaaaah!!

Suddenly, the ground started shaking.

Little Girl: No! No! Please not another earthquake! I had enough! Enough!

Her cry got louder and louder while the earthquake got stronger and strong.

Little Girl: I.. Want my mommy!

She screamed to the air. Gone. Everything she once had is gone. The rumbling stopped and a shadow of a gigantic thing appeared infront of her. She cried louder.

Unknown:.Are you alright?

It‘s a woman? But it‘s too scary to be one! It‘s too.. Too.. Too large!

Unknown: It‘s okay little one. I won‘t bite

The little girl turned around and cried louder.

Little Girl: Mommy! I‘m scared a dragon is here! Help me!

She ran and tripped. The dragon sighed and made its way to me. Which of course made me cry louder. What? She‘s a 7 year old orphan for pete‘s sake she deserve to cry!

Unknown: My, my a scared little one aren‘t you?

Little Girl: You.. You.. You‘re a dragon!

It tensed and took a few steps backward.

Little Girl: Sorry! D-did something hurt you?

It smiled and laughed.

Dragon: For a scared little one like you,you seem to care. I‘m fine all right. I just have sensitive hearing. As a dragon I have sharp hearing.

Little Girl: Oh wow! Do you have any other cool senses?

Dragon: Yes, I have a sense of smell that could track down any person I want as long as I recognize his/her smell.

The little girl clapped and jumped up and down chanting Teach me how! Teach me how!

That made the dragon laugh and smile.

Dragon: *Thoughts* My, my I haven‘t felt this happy in a long period of time. I should teach her indeed.

Okay little one. *To the little girl* I will teach you and I will teach you magic

And after saying so, snow started to fall. The little girl was amazed and thrilled to finally see the first snow of her life.

Chacter‘s PoV:

Radio: Good morning everyone! Today we will be featuring Mirajane‘s voice over the radio! Hope you enjoy!

Character: Shut up..

I threw a spare pillow at the raido to shut it up. Not that I hate Mirajane. I hate how I wake up to the radio.

Character: Today is another day. Okay. I hope could do it this time.

Lucy‘s PoV:

Natsu: Lucy! Let‘s go on a job!

Me: Okay, so have you chosen a job already?

He ran to the list of jobs and started to choose. That guy never seems to think right.

Gray: Good Morning Lucy. You‘re here early

Me: Good Morning Gray. Yeah I am.

Mirajane: Good Morning Lucy. You‘re up

Me: Yeah Mira-san. I couldn‘t go back to sleep so I decided to go here and find a job or at least talk with people.