Chapter 1- New town

"Come on Artemis, help me with this box", my mom yells as I lean against the moving truck staring at the new house.

" Ok, ok I'm coming." I walk over to my mom and help her move the large box to the living room where my dad was putting together the couch.

"There", he said as he finished. Relieved to find out that he was finished I sat down on the couch and pulled out my phone. I started to watch a new Jake Paul video that I missed.

" Really Artemis, you only moved one box and you already sat down", my mother sighed.

"Do you need my help", asked looking innocent. My mom looked at like she wanted to strangle me. I laughed and got up.

I walked outside to the van and took a box inside. For hours all I did was go outside, grab a box, put it where in a room. Of course my mom helped to but I felt like did all the work ( I only carried 15 boxes inside).

We were finally done with moving the boxes all we have to do is unpack everything so I started with my room. I really don't have a lot of stuff because I don't spend a lot of time in my room. I'm usually out with my best friends (that are at my old school), but obviously I dont have any.
_

________________

I finished unpacking just in time for dinner. I walked to the kitchen to see that the table was put up  and set with spaghetti and meatballs, my favorite.

I sat down and waited for my parents to sit around the tiny glass table. I looked around at the dark wood cabinets, the marble counter tops, and the tile floor.

I was so busy looking that the kitchen that I didn't notice my parents sit down and start to eat. "Artemis, eat", my mom said snapping me out of my thoughts.

We ate in silence. Not a surprise because we almost never talk during dinner.

I soon finished and got up to rinse my dish and put it in the dishwasher. I went to the living room and clicked on the TV to watch Shadowhunters, my favorite show. I already read the books so I know what's gonna happen.

I watched TV until my eyes started to close. " Ok, time for me to go to bed and I do have school tomorrow", I thought to myself.

I turned off the TV and went to my room. I changed into a large to and some shorts. Turning off the lamp I went to bed.
_____________
I'm sorry for such a short chapter, I just had writers block but I know what I'm gonna write about next chapter.

Peace,

Love,

&

Werewolves

~Badwolf