16

" You should really stop sneaking up on me," I said while turning in Harrys arms so I was face to face with Mr. Styles.

" Come on, we need to talk" He grabbed my hand and led me to the balcony

He walked ahead of me when we entered the balcony and placed both of his hands on the ledge.

" Be my girlfriend" he turned around and started walking towards me with open arms.

" Harry, I can't"

" Why" he looked broken

" Harry there are so many reasons, for one, I just got out of a relationship, you're extremely famous, you're always traveling and you're leaving in 5 days and I probably wont ever see you again also the fact that the world thinks you're dating Taylor Swift"

He stared at me for a good 2 minutes.

" So all I was to you was a rebound" He turned his head to the side; where the fuck did that come from, I glared at him

" No, I have feelings for you Harry I promise"

" I have feelings for you too Nina so be mine"

" Harry I am yours"

" I want the title of you being my girlfriend"

" And what's going to happen when you leave to go back to London?" I whispered

" I take you with me" he closed his eyes

" You just met me"

" I just met you and I'm already crazy about you, the thought of you with another guy is mortifying, the best thing about this New York trip was you. Baby I need you"

" Harry..." He cut me off by pressing his lips to mine, his hands took place on my hips and I wrapped my arms around his neck as fireworks exploded in my body. The sparks that surfaced from our kiss was nothing I've ever experienced. Nothing else mattered at that moment except Harry.

" Nina" Harry whispered after breaking off the kiss. He released me and put his hands on his knees bending over trying to regain his breath.

" Do you have any idea what you do to me?" He stared up at me. I was speechless that kiss was all I could think about.

" Baby I'm scared of all the feelings you give me" He continued. He stood up and ran his fingers through his hair. I walked up to him, got on my tippy toes and kissed his lips softly, instantly I felt electricity through out my lips.

" I feel it too," He whispered in my ear

" Are you going to talk?" He snapped at me when he realized I hadn't said anything. I swallowed.

" Wow" was all I could manage to say before a smile rose on my face

" Nina, I'm going to ask you one more time, please be my girlfriend, I've been waiting for someone like you for a long time" He looked anxious

" Yes Harry, I'll be your girlfriend but there is allot we need to talk about" I said with all seriousness. He grabbed me by my waist and spun me around before setting me back on the ground and planting another kiss on my mouth; will I ever get tired of kissing him?

He led me back into the hotel room where we were greeted with clapping and whistling from the entire gang.

" Seriously couldn't have taken you guys any longer" Zayn said while patting Harry on the back

" EEEK now you're a One Direction girlfriend!" El came up and hugged me hard, knocking me out of Harrys grab; I looked at his face as he frowned.

" So whens the wedding" Louis joked and put his arm around my shoulder; again, making Harry frown. I slapped his arm playfully and he gave me a wicked grin.