Boredom

A/N
I'm not the biggest bleach fan, so sorry if this sucks
Requested by @PrincessBlue245
Hope you enjoyyyyyy
~~~~Story~~~~
You where lying on your floor, completely bored out of your mind, when you decided it would be a good idea to go outside.
You always went on walks when you were bored and you enjoyed looking at all the different types of people walking around.
As your were walking, a small family of two caught your eye. An old woman and a small child. You smiled as the child jumped up and down, tugging on their grandmother's shirt.
You chuckled and began getting lost in your own little world, when you ran into a tall man.
He was quite strong and he ran into you quickly, so you fell into a bush.
You screamed as you fell into the prickly bush and you noticed the man had stopped jogging.
"I-I'm so sorry." The man said, picking you up. His face then grew red, as you noticed the large rip in your skirt.
Your underwear were extremely visible and you tried holding your skirt together.
The man quickly took off his jacket and put it around you. It covered up the large tear, so you were quite happy.
He gave you a grin a said, "I'm really sorry. Ya know, I'm pretty good at sewing. I can fix that for you."
"Thanks. I'd really appreciate that."
You lead him to your house, whilst taking a good look at this boy.
He was tall. Had shiny, black hair. Beautiful blue eyes. Glasses. He was extremely handsome.
Once you got to your house, you put on a new skirt and took the torn one to the sewing room.
The man was waiting on the bench, with a grin on his face.
"I'm Uryū by the way." He said, starting up the machine.
"Oh. I'm Y/N." you said, smiling at his cute name.
You sat on the floor and leaned up against the chair, earning a smile and blush from Uryū.
"I'm still really sorry. Because of me, a complete stranger saw your underwear." He said, his smile fading.
"It's okay." You said, glancing up at him.
After about five minutes, he stood up and held the piece of cloth in his hands.
You took it from him and looked at the stitch. The tear was unrecognizable, accept for the small stitched heart at the bottom of the flawless stitching.
You smiled and hugged him. "Thanks."
He grinned and hugged back, making you blush.
"Did you like the improvement?" He asked in a cocky voice.
"Yep! You did amazing."
"Since I caused you so much trouble, would you like me to make you dinner?" He asked, making you smile.
"Yes! Of course!(FOOD FOOD FOOD FOOD!!!!)"
He went into the kitchen and started cooking.
You sat down at the counter and watched as he made a stew.
Once he was done, he served the mackerel miso stew in a bowl.
It tasted amazing. He's quite the cook.
You finished and did the dishes, whilst Uryū put on his coat and shoes, ready to leave.
You then run over to him and thank him once again, with a hug. He pulls away and gives you a smile, leaning in for a kiss.
He kisses you passionately, holding you tight in his arms.
He pulled away, opened the door, and waved goodbye.
The whole night, you couldn't stop thinking about him and his soft lips. You prayed to see him again, as you drifted off into a peaceful sleep.
~~~~end~~~~
Hope you enjoyed!!!! Sorry if it sucked!!!! Please make requests!!!!