"Then we'll figure it out." Henry said.

Jack and the crew walked down the steps and over to Carina, holding the journal open. "There is no map in this map." He said showing her the blank pages.

"Give me my diary." She glared at Jack.

"Give me the map no map can read." Jack tried.

"If you could read it, then it wouldn't be called a map no man can read." Carina smirked.

"Don't argue with someone who is smarter than you Jack." Aria came out away from the mast looking at Jack.

Jack glared at Aria before turning his attention back to Carina. "Most of the men on this ship can't read, except for her." He motioned lazily at Aria.

"Well if you have no use for it then you have no use for me." Carina said.

"Let me try this again; show me the map!" Jack pouted slightly.

"I can't. It doesn't yet exist."

"She's a witch." Marty said, looking up at Scrum.

"I'm an astronomer."

Aria looked at Carina, impressed. "You're an astronomer?" Carina looked at her and nodded. "That's incredible, I knew someone who was an astronomer, a women actually. She taught me a thing or two when I was little. I love astronomy."

Carina gave Aria a smile. "You do?"

Before Aria could answer, Scrum spoke out. "Ahhh, ahhh she breeds donkeys."

Aria and Carina looked at Scrum with scrunched up faces. "What? No." Carina said.

"An astronomer contemplates the sky, you git." Aria said, crossing her arms over her chest.

"Thank you!" Carina exclaimed. She leaned her head back, closing her eyes. "Finally someone understands." She opened her eyes and looked at Aria who gave her a smile.

"Yeah on a donkey!" Scrum argued, crossing his arms over his chest.

"No there's no dokey!" Carina said raising her voice.

"Well then how do you breed them?" A pirate asked.

Turning her head, she looked at Aria for some back up. The red head gave a nod and walked around Carina to look at the two stupid pirates. She smacked them both up the side of their head before turning to look at Carina. "Thank you." She said, looking done with everyone.

The two pirates held their head, looking at Aria. "That really hurt." Scrum whined.

"I don't really care." Aria said still facing forward as Carina gave her an amused smile.

Jack rolled his eyes at his crew and looked at the astronomer. "Give me the map or I will..." His pointer finger moved around as he tried to think of something. "I'll kill him. I'll kill him, yeah." He pointed at Henry. Aria rolled her eyes and walked over to Henry. "What are you doing?" Jack called. The red head ignored him and pulled out the dagger that was in Scrums belt. She walked up to Henry and cut him free of the ropes. Henry looked at Aria as she gave him a little wink before walking over to Carina and cutting her free.

"You're not going to kill him." Aria stood right beside Jack and tossed the dagger to Scrum who jumped away immediately. "You're bluffing."

"And you're blushing." He smirked at his blushing first mate. "Throw him over." Jack ordered his crew. They all laughed and grabbed Henry while Aria and Carina shared glances. "Young Henry will be tossed over," Jack walked over to the ropes before turning back around. "And dragged under the ship."