Chanpter 8

Harry POV~

I woke up right after I heard a strong thought in my head. I usually get those when I am with humans and they are having nightmares. But...oh god Cheyenne is having one isn't she?

~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~

I head down stairs and see her jubbing her head. Yup she's awake from her nap now. I wonder why she hasn't tried to escape yet?

I head over to her and sit. I was about to talk when she says

"You must think I'm weird for not trying to run away don't ya?" Yes.

"Well kinda most people we.... most people who are kidnapped always try to run away" I say. Why did I say we? She's the only one we have done this to.

"Its Teennapped not kidnapped I feel small.... anyways what if I tell u...never mind" Go on!

"What is it?" I ask. I got to know.

"Nothing I don't want to get personal when I just barley know you" She says while looking down and starts to play with the tip of her hair.

"Alright but if you need to talk to someone I'm here" I say.

"Okay thanks." She says while nodding and giving me a small smile, but it disappears right after.

"Did you have a nightmare?"

"Ya sorta but I have been getting them for a while now" She says.

"Wanna talk bout it?" I ask. Why am I asking so many questions?

"Sure" she says.

~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~

I hope you liked it! Sorry I haven't updated in a while.

Comment & Vote

~Yoselin xx