Chapter 9: My Baby

Start from the beginning

He called me over 40 times and left 20 messages I read them all and he got mad cause I left him on read as if I will cave into his handsome looks and banging body that I can call mines.

Trai is coming over today I invited him because we do need to talk and I don't wanna be mad anymore.

Knock, Knock

"It's open." I yelled. The door clicks revealing Trai he looks so sad and depressed in his eyes.

 The door clicks revealing Trai he looks so sad and depressed in his eyes

"Grace." He says, cheerfully.

"Trai." I wasn't happy and defiantly wasn't smiling after everything.

"No kiss?" Is he serious?

"No Trai I am good." He leans in trying to kiss me.

"No look at me I'm good." We made our way to the couches I made sure I was far away from him so we can talk and not fuck on my brand new couch.

"Look I apologize like 100 times why are you still mad baby girl."

"Because you pushed me and traumatize me for the rest of my life you knew I was in a abusing relationship with my ex and what you did reminded me of him ugh." I was in a abusive relationship before it was so bad I remember trying to cover my black eyes with make up and pretending like I was happy even when he beated me.

"I am a dick is that what you want to hear?"

"Well when you say it like that it seems like you don't give a fuck about this conversation Trai, I love you and I am not giving up on you but I'm calling off the wedding I feel like us rushing things is really draining us."

To be honest with you Trai and I are having problems and It kills me to say this but this isn't the first time he laid hands on me, when we first started dating back in season one of Empire I got slapped for looking mad at the red carpet because the media thought we were breaking up.

"Grace we are saying some goddam vows next month I'm paying alot of money for that shit." How could he...

"I thought you loved me but no you're a pussy man boy that needs help don't let the door hit ya when the dog should of bit ya now step." I said, pushing him out the door.

" I said, pushing him out the door