LEAF 19... SINGHANIYA'S IN INDIA...

Start from the beginning

It’s a big mansion with four floors, huge garden covering it from all sides, a big pool inside the mansion on the roof and even in the garden.
The inside of mansion has a beautiful interiors, the entire home decor is simply a treat to the eyes, it’s beautiful furnished with a number of antiques all around. The top of the hall has a chandelier hanging which is unique in it’s own way. The stairs from the first floor end up having three different ways leading to the hall, two of them at side of the main hall while the other is at the back. The main hall has a big portrait of Singhaniya family , where all the four kids are small.(it’s of the time before they left to London.)
The big mansion has rooms on ground floor, first floor and second floor, while the fourth floor is a game  zone having all the indoor game like table tennis , chess and many others. It also has a big tea  room beautifully decorated. The underground has a huge multiplex. The backyard has a badminton court and a basketball  court. The entire house seems to be more like a maize due to all the complicated ways.
The girls are taken to their room which is on the first floor Anika’s room is in centre followed by Ishaana’s room at left and Soums room at right.
Rooms of all the girls are almost same accept the colour of the room, with a huge portrait of each one of them in the middle wall of their respective rooms that is exactly behind their king sized bed.
The wardrobe occupies an entire wall just opposite to their bed. The huge wardrobe has four sections, first one has all the formal wear western outfits, the second one section has all casual wear’s, the third section contains all her suits while the last one contains all lehngas and sarees which she rarely wears on any occasion. The wardrobe even has a drawers, the first one containing around 50 watches of all high profile brands , the other drawer has earrings, bracelets and all accessories, the next one contains all the costly jewellery. The last drawer which is at the lower end of the wardrobe contains all sorts of footwear’s. One wall is beautifully decorated with many family pictures and many pictures are of her friends as well.{{ guys do tell me how you find their room’s as this is my dream room. }}

After having a glimpse of the mansion the entire Singhaniya family ( it includes Abeer as well.) is relaxing siting in the hall.
Abeer: So Soums how is your birthday gift .
Soums: Oh hello this is not my birthday present I want gifts from all of you and that too with penalty.
Abeer: Gift  kam tha Jo penalty bhi dani hai. Oh madam kis Khushi Mai aapko penalty chahiya .
(Was gift less that you want penalty as well. By the way why do you want penalty.)
Soums: Kunki aap logona mairi neend kharab kar di.
(Because you guys spoilt my sleep .)
Abeer: Ohhh toh tujhe is baat ka liya penalty chahiya toh ek kaam Karta hai tujhe na Kumbhkaran ka bed gift  kar deta hai.
(Ohhhhh because of this reason you want penalty dear, then I think that I should gift you with Kumbhkaran’s bed.)
Soums she replies sarcastically: Haahaaa Haahaaa very funny  the most bakwaas joke ka award milna chahiya tumhe Mr. Joker.
(Haahaaa Haahaaa very funny , it was the worst joke I ever heard and it should be given the price of worlds worst joke , Mr. Joker)
Before Abeer could speak, Pragya interrupts
Pragya: Fine guys it’s enough for today.
Abhi: So what do you want for your birthday princess .
Abeer: Ask anything accept for food producing units.
Soums gives him deadly glare, while rest giggle.
Karan: Shut up! Abeer let her say.
Ani: Bhaiyu who did all the arrangements here.
Abhi: Who else accept your brothers.
All sisters in unison: Awwww so sweet of you Bhaiyu.
Abeer glares three of them while they hug Karan. As it was he who accompanied Karan in all the arrangements moreover Abhi clearly mentioned "BROTHERS".
Ani Ishu Soums knowingly did this just to tease Abeer and see his reaction. When an annoyed Abeer turned his face away just to show his fake anger.
Three of the jumped on him and hugged him tightly and together said.
Ani Ishu Soums: Thankuuuuuuuu bhai.
Abeer reciprocates the hug with a slight smile .
Abeer: Hye don’t be so emotional devils.
Soums hugs him and says
Soums: How much ever you may tease me and how much angry  we may be on you it doesn’t matter because we love  you alot big B.
Abeer hugs her back and says
Abeer: I know that moti.
Soums gets angry  hearing the word and breaks the hug.
Soums: Nothing can happen of yours.
Abeer: Klll no I am hopeless.
All together: We know that.
Abhi: So what have you guys planned for the day.
Karan: Same what we always do.
Ani: Going to temple in morning.
Ishu: Then to orphanage.
Soums: Then dinner  together.
Abeer: Last but not the least youngsters party .
Pragya: Guys at least bring some change, don’t you all get bored doing same thing every time.
Youngsters: No never.

PRE RECAP:BABY KA HAI BIRTHDAY  BASH…………

PRE RECAP:
BABY KA HAI BIRTHDAY  BASH…………..
&
Shivaay confronts Anika…………….
&
Karan and Rudra’s face off…………..

Don’t forget to drop your views.

With lot’s of good wishes and love 
Signing off
Shivika.