Green is Her Rage

Sadness. Is this what he wanted her to feel? Sadness over losing, is that what he planned from the beginning? It wasn't fair that he knew all about her and she knew practically nothing of him. She had been torn from everything she knew just to help him, to calm him down so he doesn't harm those around him.

He repaid her by toying with her; that was what made Amara feel that of the meaning of her name -- bitter. Amara felt foolish for even falling for a damned man; she wasn't supposed to feel, she wasn't allowed to feel. But she did feel, and what becomes of those feelings she felt is now changing her into something that man will regret ever making the choice he had.

It was supposedly his job to do such a thing. That's what makes it even worse -- she helps him calm down, he plays with her feelings so much so, she does what she's told. That's why she was always taught to never allow herself to feel. That's what everyone where Amara had come from has been taught. Only would there be pairs of people when offsprings were needed, and that rarely happened.

Amara stood near the waters, knowing she was being watched, but decided doing something about it would be worse for her than what she's feeling now. She'd just realized that there is a person, a guy, who has gotten her to feel. Amara, knowing that if she ever went back home, fell to her knees without making any indication that she was about to cry.

"Miss?"

Closing her eyes for a few seconds before turning to look at the man who voiced the question, Amara took in a deep breath, "Yes?"

Steve Rogers bowed his head slightly, avoiding Amara's eyes like he always did when they faced one another, "Director Fury wants to have a word with you before you leave, well, he wants to talk to you now, actually."

The red-purple eyes of Amara turned to look behind the super-soldier. "Alright, let's go," she spoke as she stood back up.

Both beings were quiet as they walked onto S.H.E.I.L.D's helicarrier. Amara knows what would most likely be said in her meeting with Fury, but she also knows she's not prepared. All that's going through Amara's mind about what will happen, does happen, it just takes a turn for the worse when that man -- the man she feels because of -- walks in and gives a report; a report of such that makes Amara feel not just betrayal, but also anger. She'd allowed herself to let her gaurd down, and now, now she's paying the price.

Her last words to any of the agents she had thought she'd gotten used to were confused at first, but now, now they get it; "They say to be green, you'd be green with envy. In my case, it's not envy, it's rage."

They turned a great ally into an enemy worse than they can imagen. Do they think it's all worth it after it's all over? Maybe. But that's only because there's a twist to come, one that makes allies allied with their adversaries. Will Amara be able to forgive those who broke her into feeling and then betrayed her when a moment of truth comes to face her?