Late Night Post

You will never meet Justin.

He doesn't know you exist.

He doesn't love you.

He doesn't care.

Sound familiar. It should because it's some you hear on a daily basis.

The person who saved you, helped you, cared for you when no one else cared has never noticed you. He doesn't even know your name, yet you still care for and support him.

You lay in your bed, crying over him. You fangirl over everything he does. You buy his music, merchandise, magazines that have his name on it. You watch his videos, attempting to break a record to make him proud. You take up for him, making fools out of his haters. Still... He doesn't know you exist.

As you lay in your bed, all alone, you start to think if it's all worth it.
Here you are. Twenty one. Alone in a one bedroom apartment, a suitable job that pays well. And your still supporting the same guy who became apart of your life five years ago. Never meeting him. Never getting noticed by him. Suddenly, pain shoots through your heart.

Maybe they were right.

He doesn't care.

He doesn't love you.

He'll never notice you.

And most importantly... You'll never meet him.

This hurts. Finally, after five years of supporting him, no matter what he did, you realized it was a waste of time.

You decide to tweet him one last time.

@\\justinbieber: for five years I have supported you. You came into my life when no one wanted me. And I'm forever grateful. But I realized. At the age of twenty one, I have never met you. You will never notice me. You don't care or love me. I'm just another fan to you. I'm not saying goodbye... I'm saying see ya later:')

You hit the send button, putting your phone away, not thinking about the tweet any longer. Tears fill your eyes as you realize what just happened.
You just broke the promise you made to him.