PART FIVE /TRAINEE AND START OF DRAMA OF LOVE

[Cheering in thoughts] - time skip to home

"eommaaa~ I got casted into SM ~ " I said
"Huh? What did you say? You got CASTED? Ah, good for you, my Daughter has already achieved her dream. Aish , she's growing up.." My mum pinched my cheeks as she replied.
"But.. Tomorrow I have to pack my things and leave for SM.. I will miss you mum" I felt tears roll down my cheeks.
"Aish, Mum's gonna miss you too ah , Song Minnie ah / Y/N... Hope you get to debut with flying colours one day.. Mummy gonna miss you.." She replied.
I sniffled, and gave my mum a tight hug before I went back to my room.
[TIME SKIP TO MORNING]
The day's here, but probably the worst. Leaving my mum alone here with bro and dad and going to SM ? Not a great day...
I packed my clothes, my under- (nevermind not gonna say that cause you guys gonna be perverts 😏)
My face products and lastly, all the important stuff and my some of my family pictures in my leather bag.
Not to forget, my teddy boo boo~
Aish, don't wanna get distracted again...
After that I went out of the house, waved goodbye to my family. I teared up as i walked to the taxi car in front (I arranged for a taxi driver to pick me )
[SKIP TO SM BULDING CAUSE THE CHAPTER GONNA GET REALLY LONG]
When I reached there, I was greeted by a lot of EXO-Ls and NCTzens. I was shocked..
But in the crowd, at the door, I saw someone waving at me.
"Song Min Ah/Y/N! How does he know my name?!
"I'm your Manager!" He/She said.
Ohh, so he's my manager , I ran through the crowd and entered SM.. Dammm, the crowd was big..
I wonder what fandoms they were... Maybe EXO-Ls and NCTzens?
[INSIDE THE SM BULIDING]
"Annyeonghaesayo~ I'm your manager, Manager Soo Min. Or just call me Manager Min." (It's a woman so don't worry😂)
"Annyeonghaesayo ~ I'm Kim Song Min/ Y/N,Please take care of me~ " I bowed as I said.
She showed me around SM Ent and showed meone the screen, how many groups were there in SM, damm....
All of them look so handsome and pretty, I'm gonna blush...
But this particular member caught my eye on the screen, he looked like he came out of an anime or manga... He looked too handsome...
Distractions again...
Anyways, as she showed me how SM Ent looked like , we bumped into this member..
"Oh! Mianhae Manager-Min!~" He/ She said
"Oh it's okay, anyways meet this newcomer, Her name is Kim Song Min / Y/N. She is only 12/13 years old." Manager-Min said.
The member looked at me.
"Annyeonghaesayo~ I'm Haechan from NCT~ I'm the maknae of NCT 127."

[HAECHAN's POV]

Omo, she looks so pretty~ I wish I could date her and kis- WAIT WHAT DID I JUST SAY?
Nevermind but look at her, she looks like a small little bean.. So cute

[BACK TO SONG MIN / Y/N]

We both made eye contact and he seem to be checking me out.
Suddenly , manager- min's phone started ringing. I think she has to go...
"Yebuseyo? Okay, will be there shortly." She said.
"I have to go for an urgent meeting, I Guess Haechan will bring you around." She said
W-what, I'm so nervous.. I'm being left alone with.. WITH A MEMBER FROM A POPULAR GROUP ?!
As soon as manager-min left, Haechan come close to me, and our heads nearly touched. I'm blushing...
[END]

Sorry guys if this is messed up, and sorry for the Long chapter. But there will be more exciting things to come! 😏