RESTRICTED CHAPTERS

Start from the beginning

As I screamed he entered me.

In and out. In and out. In and out. He kept pushing his dick inside me. He pushed it so hard that I thought I was breaking inside.

He had his lips pressed to my mouth, so I couldn’t scream. I tried fighting him, but that motivated him more.

I felt him getting tensed, and after that I felt something warm inside my body.

He laughed harder.

“Mmm, Leslie, your pussy is so thigh that you made me cum like a bitch” he said.

“Now honey, go take a shower, and clean yourself before mom and dad get here” he instructed me.

I tried to get up, but my body hurt so bad, that I couldn’t get up.

“What the fuck Leslie, get up!” He said as he slapped me in my face.

I got up, and ran to the bathroom. That’s when I saw I had blood all over my legs.

“Good, I’m dying” I thought.

As I washed my body, I KEPT  crying.

“Well, do you plan to stay all day in here?” Josh startled me; I didn’t hear him come in.

“No.” I said looking at the floor.

“Leslie, don’t you dare tell Mom what we did, because she won’t believe you” He said almost choking with his laughter.

After I got off the shower, I looked the door of my room, and slide my bed over to the door. For just in case he tries to come in again.

I saw that he changed my blankets. I will never sleep in that bed again anyways. I went and picked my mom’s picture and my teddy bear and hide underneath my sister’s bed!

I don’t know how long I been there, but I heard my foster parents come in a long time ago. They haven’t even asked where I was!

After a long time (or I thought it had been a long time). I hear my sister, banging on the door.

“Leslie! Leslie, open the door! What’s wrong with you?” She screamed.

“Open the door before Carmen finds out” Jade told me

I opened the door, and let her in.

“Leslie, what’s wrong?” My oldest sister asked me. “You know you can tell me, honey!

I started to cry. “If I tell her, will she help me?” I thought.

“Leslie Ann Diaz, look at me! Tell me what’s wrong with you!” She insisted.

“Just hug me, Jade. Please, just hug me.” I sobbed.

“My love, tell me whatever it is.” She said.

“I can’t. Jade, just let me sleep with you today, and hold me!” I told her

“Of course you can!”

And with that I pretended to fall asleep, but the truth was I was broken, and I would never be the same. I couldn’t sleep ever again, because every time I closed my eyes I saw HIS face.

*************************************************************************************

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR READING IT!!!

PLEASE LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU THOUGHT…

I BE POSTING NEXT CHAPTER BEFORE SUNDAY…

LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU THINK IT WILL HAPPEN NEXT!!!

COMMENT AND VOTE IF YOU LIKED IT!!!