"Yeah I guess not. Is Mom still up?" Abegail takes her clutch bag on their living room.

"She's actually waiting us at the study room now." Adam informed her.

"Let's go then dad, we sure don't want to keep her waiting." Abegail linked her arm with her dad.

There is one glamorous crystal chandelier that is hanging on the ceiling just beside the staircase with a height of 6 feet. The sliding windows are draped with think plain gray curtains accenting the white walls and granite tiles.

The study room is fully carpeted and the desk is made of mahogany along with the chairs. The room is also Abegail's favourite place in the house since it's where she usually spends time reading or studying since the view from the window is facing the scenery of a mountain from a far distance.

"Hi Hija, did you had fun tonight?" Her mom's voice chips in.

"Hi Mom, yah I did thank you so much." Abegail went to sit beside her mom after she gestured her to sit.

"So have you decided what you want to study for College baby girl?" Adam asked his precious one with so much pride in his eyes as they all took their seats.

"Yes Dad." Abegail replied eagerly.

"What is it then?" Claire eyes are filled with curiousity.

"I uhm..." She stammered for a bit.

"Just tell us Hija." Her mom encouraged her so she took this as her cue to voice out what she's been keen to tell.

"I want to study Medicine." She revealed tenderly.

"That is just so marvellous choice!" Her mom's face beamed.

"What school you want to go so we can process your enrollment." Her dad's follow-up question.

"I applied in University of Arizona." She watched her parents become stiff for a moment.

"Arizona?" Her dad recovered from the initial shock.

"Yes dad." She confirmed.

"When did this happen?" Her mom uttered.

"Six months before my graduation." Abegail tells them a little at a time.

"But there are also schools here that are great like Ateneo, UP or even LaSalle why can't you just study here?" Claire named the popular and expensive universities that she can think of.

"Mom, eversince I started walking or maybe even before I was born the public eyes are on me; everywhere I go or whatever I do they are always on my tail. I always ended up having a spot on interviews or I could be on the Entertainment news before I know it and I don't want it." Abegail provided her reasons.

"Because you are our only heir baby girl." Adam is so right about that fact.

"That's exactly the point Dad I am famous because I am your daughter and I can't change that. I love you both and I'm so thankful because you give me everything that I wanted but I don't want to live with your shadow." Abegail stood on her ground.

"Then what do you want baby girl?" Her dad studied her.

"I want to have a peaceful and normal life like other people have and be able to be recognized as me not because of who I am but I will never achieve that when I am here." Abegail prayed her parents will see it on her point of view.

"I'm sorry if you feel suffocated we didn't know that's how you feel if only you told us before we could have done something." Her mom speaks with pang of guilt.