Mark.

Once upon a time there was a man named Mark. One night like many others, he sat in front of his computer recording a game. This time he choose to play I'm Bread and yelled in front of his camera how much he hated the game. After a few hours and many tries to win over the game, he gave up and said his last words before ending the recording. "And i will see you in the next video, buh bye!" and turned of the computer before going to bed. What he didn't know was a fairy had seen him through THE window, and this happened to be his favorite game. When Mark fell asleep with Chicka next to him, the fairy walked into the room as quiet as he quiet as he could and cast a spell over Mark then left the room giggling.

Time went by and soon it was morning again.
Mark yawned and opened his eyes. Hmm he though. When did chicka get this big? The whole room is bigger. Skölj he looked över the edge of the bed and realized he was really high up. Mark took a big breath and jumped down, landing softly in chickas bed. He wondered how he got so tiny and walked over to the mirror, where he realized the horrible truth and yelled IM A PIECE OF BREAD! How?why?
He quickly realized he woke chicka.  -oh Chicka my good girl, Mark said. Can you please go get Ethan or Tyler for me? He asked but realized Chicka was looking att him wierdly. Suddenly she threw herself out of the bed and towards Mark, and he quickly hos behind a chair. Then like a gift from above he heard Ethan calling for him and Chicka left the room. Mark now had a chance to leave the room and head for the kitchen Slowly he walked towards the door and looked out. No One was there so he walked with his back to the wall and up on the kitchen table. In the table there was a loaf of bread that he could use as cover until someone walked in.

During the time he waited he must have fell asleep, Beacuse when he woke Up he felt crusty and was covered with something sticky. Shit, it was jam. Someone must have put him in the toaster while he was asleep, and he had to giggle for himself. Hehe im toast he thought. It didn't take long until the person walked in and picked him up. It was Ethan. Sweet, he said, Toast! And took s big bite out of Mark.

And that was the ending of Mark.

Todays lesson?

Don't get to mad over a game. There migth be a fairy outside of your window. And you should never humiliate a fairy.

~Emmie