Damn Wall

Chapter 3

My eyes opened unwillingly to the sound of high-pitched squealing.

"Are you serious?," I heard Lilly scream.

Who was she talking to? my curiosity got the best of me, so I got up and went down stairs.

I walk in the kitchen to see Lilly talking on the phone. She looks over at me and holds up a finger, telling me to wait.

"Well that's great!. . . . Uh huh. . . Ok, bye!" she ended the call squealing.

"Who was that?" I asked scrunching my brows.

"The alpha. I asked him if you could stay until further notice and he said yes, but he was a little mad we didn't tell him right away, but oh well" she said shrugging.

"Is that what you were squealing about ?"

"Yes and no. . . The alphas getting married!"

I let out a slow, small smile. "That's wonderful, to who?"

"His, uh... mate?" she said unsure.

"Why say it like that?"

"Well-" she started but got cut off by Alec.

"What's with all the squealing?" he asked rubbing his eyes.... shirtless. Oh lord.

"I was squealing like, five minutes ago, and your complaining, now?" She asked rolling her eyes.

He stared at her for a few seconds, "yes" he said in a bored tone then left.

After a while we heard a loud boom. Lilly sighed and shook her head.

I looked at her, "what were you going to say?"

She looked at me, "what?"

"About the alpha and his mate" I said,

amazed that she had already forgot.

"Oh!, hi-" she got cut off once more by Alec.

"Hey Lilly?!, can you run to the store!?" he yelled from the upstairs.

"Ugh!, why?!" she yelled annoyed.

"Umm, about that, we umm.... we may need a new umm..." he trailed off.

She then stormed out of the room towards the stairs, "A new what!" she yelled.

I scurried after her while she stormed up the stairs.

We heard him laugh nervously. "umm, a new........ wall" he said sheepishly.

She then stopped in her tracks and clenched her fists, "and why, do we need a new wall?" she said dangerously calm.

"Um, uhh hehe, I-I may have, uh fell"

She started walking again, with me still following. When we got to Alec's room the door was cracked, but Lilly threw it all the way open. Once we got into the room there was a hole the size of a flipping elephant! A little exaggeration there.

Lilly gasped, "what the hell!" She screamed.

Alec looked at her sheepishly. "are you gonna go to the store?"

Lilly looked at him like he was stupid. "To do what?, buy a damn wall!?''

"Uhh... yes"

Her face turned red, "you can't buy a damn wall from the store Alec!.......idiot" her arms waving around like noodles.

His brows furrowed, "I thought you could buy damn walls from carpenters" he said seriously.

I cut in before Lilly bit his head off. "no Alec honey, they fix the damn walls" I said in a baby voice.

"Oh, I could have sworn the had damn walls" he said scratching his head confused.

I snickered every time we said 'damn walls'.

"You, are a damn idiot" Lilly said storming out of the room.

I giggled and followed after her.

Once we got downstairs, Lilly sighed and turned to me. "I'm gonna call a carpenter and see if they have a damn wall" she said rolling her eyes.

I snickered noticing her mistake, " do you mean to see if they will fix the da-, I mean the wall?" I said, stopping myself from saying damn. We've said that way to many times.

She sighed exhausted. "yep" she then walked out of the room, holding the phone to her ear.

I shook my head laughing silently. I then started walking, wanting to explore the rest of the house I haven't seen.

I've been walking for about twenty minutes before I came to a set of double doors. I looked around me to see if anyone was watching, then stepped through the doors.

I looked around to find it was an office. I walked to the desk and sat in a rollie chair. I sat there for a minute before the door opened. I stood up quickly and almost fell.

"Who are you, and what are you doing in here?" a deep masculine voice demanded.

I looked up and squeaked. "I-I I'm sorry!, I was just walking around, a-and then saw this room and I got curious" I rushed nervously.

"Who are you?" He asked with his eyes narrowed.

"I-I'm Heaven, who are you?"

"Kale, the beta" he said.

"Oh, I-I'm sorry" I said walking towards the door with my head down. Before I could get out the door, a strong arm wrapped around my waist.

"Where do you think your going?" Kale whispered in my ear.

I squeaked and jumped out of his arms. "I-I'm going to go find Lilly"

"I'd much rather you come with me" he said with a smirk.

I widened my eyes. "W-where?"

He snickered, "to my room"

I scoffed, and started out of the room. before I could get out, he stopped me again. "I'm sorry, I'm sorry, don't leave" he said still smiling.

I sighed loudly, annoyed, "I just want to go find Lilly!" I widened my eyes once I figured I yelled at him "I'm sorry but can I please go find Lilly?" I said pleading.

He looked at me for a second then sighed. "yea, fine" he then moved out of the way.

I didn't waste no time getting out of there. Once I was far enough, I stopped and sighed.

Were guys always this...... Complicated?