Chapter 1; My New Life

-Emily's POV-
Walking through London Heathrow Airport was something I'd done often, but this time it was different, I didn't have my mum, dad or little brother, I was all alone. Usually I'd have a race with my 11 year old brother to see who could reach the exit the fastest, childish I know, but it was something we always did. This time I had to be professional, sensible.
Oh yeah, if your wondering why I'm casually in London alone... basically I've just finished college, with a qualification in Journalism and I've finally found a job or well internship that I really wanted to take. I am now an official PA (Personal Assistant) for Mr Joe O'Neil of Prestige Management and if your living under a rock and say "who's that?" Well then let me tell you, he is the man who looks after and manages bands such as; The Vamps, The Tide and New Hope Club!
To say I'm excited is an understatement.
Still walking towards "Arrivals", I could see a dashing young man holding a card saying "Miss E.Rose" must be for me...
I think he knew who I was? Because as soon as I continue to walk to him, he smiled and put his card down.
"Ahh, Miss Rose, we've all been waiting for your arrival" he said with a charming smile.
"Oh yeah, sorry! My plane was delayed by like 2 hours!" I said with a guilty smile.
He just laughed and made a gesture for me to hand my suitcase over to him.
It was pretty heavy, I did not hesitate one bit, even though I felt bad, he did struggle...
Following the man towards the big glass doors, I could feel the English breeze hitting my warm face.
It took away my past, and cleared me out, for a new start. A new life.

Hey! So sorry this was quite short, I just wanted to kind of explain what's happening, basically like an introduction before we get into the story! Btw my name is Olivia but I prefer Liv hope you enjoy! Remember to vote also (this is my first book btw so bare with me!) 🌸 xx