justin bieber dirty imagines

You and justin just got home you guys were fighting because you gave your Gay cousin a hug justin didnt no he was gay nor your cousin.

Justin:you bitch i new you were cheating.

y/n:justin stfu you dont even no him ugh.

Justin:and to think i wanted to start a fucking family with a slut.

you walked to the living room and seen za and twist on the couch

justin walked down the stairs with his face really red. He then said bitch im not done talking you were so mad that you got up and slapped the shit out him za and twist then left.Justin then said "i told u keep your Fucking hands to yourself" you then pushed him he took your wrist and twisted them "you bitch i said too keep your hands to your damn self now your gonna get it he pushed you on the table" justin  then said you slapped mhe now im gonna fuck u so hard your not goin to b able to walk.. he took his clothes off and you did to he layed you down then stuck his dick inside you,you moaned justiihn he went faster "ahh whos ur daddy"€ he said but you  didnt say anything i asked a question ahh you ughmm you said he laughed then he said kall me daddy u screamed Ah fuck me daddy yeah uhh omg im gonna cum please uhm yea omg.. wait babe please just wait your so damn tight who made  you like this baby you screamed  you!! okay cum on 3 he said  1,2, ahh you said as you both cummed  he took jerry out of you then said kan he do you like that you then said hes gay and my cousin then he pulled you in a hug and said sorry you both  took a shower together and drifted to sleep.