007. Game's on

Guys make sure to check my seaside diary for a sneak peak at an original story that I'm working on! And I hope you enjoy!

Hinata sat on her bed as she had notebooks put down in front of her. For the past hour she had been looking up things about death. Ever since her meeting with Naruto, Kiba, and Tenten, she had buried herself in books trying to find everything she could even if the information could be false. Pushing her glasses up the bridge of her nose, she fanned her neck as her window was open allowing the summer heat to enter her room. It had been a quiet day as her dad went out on a business trip.

Writing down another piece of text that she found within the internet, she looked over what she had already and sighed. It wasn't enough. She had wanted to know more about grim reapers and what happened after death but she knew that no human could have written something about death that was 100% true because no human that is alive has ever experienced death and lived through it. Biting her bottom lip, she looked down at her phone where she had Naruto's number ready. Quickly shaking her hair, she moved a strand of hair from her face and got back to work. Even if they weren't 100% true, there had to be a little bit of truth within everything.

After another hour of writing, she looked at the time and silently swore to herself. She was already supposed to be at the hospital to take care of her sister. Closing all the books on her bed, she stacked them up neatly on top of each other before setting them down onto her desk. Walking into the bathroom, she took a quick shower to wipe down the sweat that had accumulated onto her skin and quickly dried her hair. Putting back on her glasses (so she didn't have to go through the trouble of putting on her contact lenses), she changed out of her home clothes and put on a pair of blue shorts and a white crop top before putting her hair back into a ponytail.

Hinata quickly stuffed her bag with her laptop and a few notebooks and books before grabbing her phone and car keys. Walking out of her room, she waved goodbye to the cleaning lady and slipped on her white shoes before walking out the door. Unlocking the door to her car, she slipped inside of the driver's seat and turned on the engine and AC. Once the car was cold enough, she pulled out of the parking lot and drove to the hospital.

As she made her way into the white building and was about to walk past the front desk like every morning, the desk lady called her name. Hinata made a full stop and walked over to her, knowing her as one of the people that always knew where she was heading too, "Is there a problem?" asked Hinata as she leaned over the desk.

The desk lady smiled and shook her head, "I actually have good news for you. The doctor for your sister wants to see you in his office. It's about your sister Hanabi. She woke up last night. We already called your father but he told us not to tell you until you came since he knew you would try to get here as fast as possible and might get into a car accident because of it. He already came by to visit your sister earlier this morning though. His office is on the second floor of the building. His name should be on his office door. You know his name right?" she asked.

Hinata couldn't force back the smile and tears that formed on her face. She nodded as quickly as possible as she wiped the tears away. She said a small thank you to the front desk lady and made her way to the elevators to see Tenten waiting for her. The brown haired female smiled as Hinata came over to her with a smile, "Is she alright?" asked Hinata.

Tenten nodded, "We should get into an elevator. No one else can see me other than you. I don't think you need to go to see a doctor for suddenly seeing people who other's can't see." she told Hinata. The purple haired female nodded and pressed the button that would take her up. Getting onto the elevator with Tenten, she pressed the second floor button before anyone could get on so she could talk to Tenten for a little bit. Tenten sighed, "She's fine. A little bit tired but that's just a side effect of being a coma. Your body is used to sleeping so it wants to continue to sleep." she assured Hinata.