Chapter 1

"Please come on it'll be fun!" I begged my best friend Isabelle. "Ok fine I guess we can move to la. Besides we could meet cute boys our age." she said. "Yay!!!" I cheered as we got ready to tell my parents. "Ok so my parents are fine with it, just as long as I go to college." Isabelle said after she got off the phone with her parents. "Mom Dad where are you?" I said as Me and Isabelle were walking downstairs. "Over here honey!" My mom and dad screamed back in unison from the kitchen. "Hey mom dad is it fine if I go to la with Isabelle and move over there?" I said. "I don't know sweetie that's a huge decision are you sure?" my mom asked. "Mom please I'll start college over there and everything​ pleaseee" I beg my parents. "Yeah come on mr and mrs medrano I'll be with Karla and besides we've been saving up money." Isabelle said. "Ok fine you can go just be safe ok?" My dad said "Ok thank you!!!!" Me and Isabelle went outside and got in my car and played my why don't we playlist​. "BABY WE GOT US WE ON SOMETHING DIFFERENT!!" we both sang in unison.
- Skip car ride -
We arrived at the mall. "Omg lets go to forever 21 first to gets clothes for la!" I said. (A/N: this story takes place in ohio) While we were walking mine and Isabelle's phone went off and saw that Jack had started a YouNow. "Omg Jack is so cute I wish that I was his girlfriend" Isabelle said and looked at his YouNow while we were entering forever 21. "Omg Jack just said that there adding extra tickets to the la show!!" Isabelle said. "Maybe we can buy them when we go to la!!!" I said.
Isabelle's p.o.v:
"Maybe we can buy them when we go to la!!!" Karla said. What she doesn't know is that I already bought the tickets and vip passes before​ we go to la. Im so excited to go. Just then Jonah comes in with his girlfriend​ Mae. I ship them two together alot.
Back to Karla's p.o.v:
After we finished shopping I dropped off Isabelle at her house and went to mine to start packing.
------------------------------------------------------
Hey guys! This is the first chapter so I hope you like it! I will try to update​ everyday.
Vote/Like/and comment
-Karla ✌