1

riverdale was unknown to Aurelia . It was one of many stops on her road trip to no where.

the 80's song that subtly played at the whyte wyrm gave Aurelia some sort of comfort to her as she stepped into the overpowering bar.

leather jacketed bikers stood or sat in groups. Southside Serpents was embroidered on the back with a green snake. It was clear to Aurelia that she had stepped into gang territory. she tugged at her denim jacket as she strode towards the bar, trying to ignore all the side glances and stares. Placing herself into the barstool, she ordered a whiskey neat. The bartender placed the drink in front of her as she slid over a five dollar bill. A mumbled "Thank you" fell from her lips as she picked up the drink. As the liquor hit her tongue, a group of bikers that situated themselves to her right in the corner of the room behind some pool tables, had caught her eye. Some were whispering in others ears, some were eyeing her up and down and others that were just point blank staring at her. It was obvious that they were the leader group of the alleged Southside Serpents. Their stares had started to make Aurelia more uncomfortable causing her to adjust her black skirt and shift her weight in her seat.

the young girl threw back her drink and rested her head in her palm. One serpent found himself watching how her throat moved as she swallowed her drink, how far up her legs went before reaching the hem of her skirt, the way her lips distorted as she held her face in her hand and the way her grey top contoured around her breasts. The older man cursed himself for thinking such thoughts about a girl that barely looked in her 20s but he couldn't help but fantasise what the girl would look like underneath him in his bed.

Aurelia let out a puff of air out of boredom and swung her legs back and forth.

"isn't whiskey an old people thing"

The girl turned her head in her hand and her eyes were met with a broad chest, they traveled up and came to a face with stubble and dark eyes.

"isn't the biker persona a 1950's thing"

"ouch, a bit mouthy for a newbie aren't we ??" The biker chuckled and rested his elbow on the counter top, Aurelia returned with a breathy laugh

"I do have a habit is running this mouth of mine" The sparkle in her eye suggested a double meaning to the older man

"Fp"

"Aurelia"

The two exchanged smiles and small pause to take each other in

"What's such a pretty face doing in such a run down town like Riverdale??"

"I don't know"

"Where are you staying ??"

"I'm staying at -"

"Jones, we gotta go" FP turned to the other serpents who were leaving, he knew this was an important run but he didn't want to leave the young girl.

"I have to go but I'll see you around, Aurelia"

"See you around, FP Jones" She kissed the corner of his mouth, leaving FP to reval in his imagination of what it would be like to have her lips on his.

The serpents left through the big doors. Aurelia watched them go, let out a sigh and turned around to the bartender to signal for another drink.

>>>>>>>>>

The Fiat 500 looked out of place as she parked next the rented trailer, it was almost ironic.

She twisted the key in the lock and stepped in, the door automatically swung itself behind her. The keys dropped onto the dining table, on the way to her room.

Her eyes felt heavy with tiredness as she flopped herself on the bed but groaned in annoyance as she got up again to change clothes.

FP was pouring himself a jack daniels when he saw the silhouette of the girl he met earlier that night through his window into the trailer next to his. She was changing her top, the older man was in a trance. He felt his jeans tighten around his crotch as she unclipped her bralette from the front. For the second time that night he cursed himself for being attracted to someone so young. He felt like a pervert looking through a peep hole but he couldn't stop thinking about the way she looked at him and the suggestive look she had in her eyes.