After knocking on the door, I see my friend walking over to us. I immediately smile when I see how happy and healthy he looks. There had been a brief time after he got out of the hospital where he was unable to gain weight and looked pretty bad. It broke my heart to see him so weak. His hair had been almost nonexistent and now it's long and looks quite healthy. He smiles wide when he sees me and he immediately begins to sign.

It's really good to see you, Daisy.

I grin at him using the nickname he's always called me. When we were in the hospital, he always told me how much I reminded him of a daisy flower and he's been calling me that ever since. He's the only one who I let call me that.

I've missed you, Louis.

The two of us hug tightly.

Who's your new friend?

Louis raises his eyebrow at me and gives Harry a suspicious look. He's always been fairly protective of me when it came to guys, even towards Reed, when he was alive. I laugh quietly and I'm about to reply when Harry clears his throat and  takes a hesitant step forward.

Hello...my name is Harry...I'm Meg's girlfriend.

Louis' blue eyes light up in amusement and grins widely. A small noise escapes his mouth, and Harry's eyes widen in alarm. If you didn't know Louis and what was 'wrong' with him, you would think that he was choking when he laughs. That's what he's doing currently doing.

"He's okay," I assure Harry. "He's just laughing."

"What did I do?" he asks, worried. "Did I offend him or something?"

"Nothing bad, don't worry," I say as I kiss his cheek. "You signed girlfriend instead of boyfriend." He immediately turn a light shade of pink while Francis chuckles. While he's somewhat familiar with sign language, he isn't able to understand it very well.

"Thank you for learning some though, I know Louis appreciates it a lot," I whisper quietly. "I appreciate it."

"I watched some videos on YouTube so I could learn some ASL, just in case I ever met your friend," Harry mumbles, seemingly embarrassed. Louis clears his threat and I turn my head to watch as he signs to me.

I'm sold. I give you permission to date him.

I let out a snort of amusement and free my hands.

Thanks for the permission, dad.

Hey, don't you sass me, young lady.

Louis and I grin at each other before leading the other two into the tattoo parlour.

"Hey, relax," I say softly as I grab Harry's hand. "He likes you, I promise."

"You're not lying to me, right?" I can see in his eyes how important it is to him that my friends like him and it makes me smile wide. The fact that he cares about something like that means so much more than he'll ever know.

"I promise," I whisper as I stand on my toes to lightly kiss him. I hear gagging noises behind me and I pull away to see that Francis and Louis are pretending to throw up. "Oh grow up," I say as I stick my tongue out at them.