Lisa X Fem!Reader: Makeup Sex?

Start from the beginning

"What?! I didn't?! I let you take control and be the man! I had sex with you once a week even on my tight schedule!" Y/N yells at Lisa, anger and depression (omg same) mixing in her eyes.

"Exactly! Only once! I am a 20 year old girl! I have needs okay! And you were in such a tight and busy schedule that they could not be fulfilled!" Lisa yelled back at Y/N, angry burning in her eyes and tears pricking her ex lovers.

YOUR P.O.V

"WHAT DO YOY MEAN!!?? FULFILL YOUR NEEDS!!??! I TRIED MY BEST! AND YOU JUST DON'T CARE AND DECIDE TO CHEAT ON ME!?" I yell back to her, tears falling, no, pouring from my eyes as she starts to get even more furious.

She then.... Slaps me. Lisa, my girl-, my ex girlfriend, slapped me. When she was the one who cheated on me.

"SHUT UP! YOU SAY THAT I, I, I DIDN'T APPRECIATE IT!! HA! THAT IS A LIE! WHY DO YOU THINK I TRIED MY BEST IN SEX!? THAT I TRIED TO GO FOR A SECOD ROUND!?! THAT I TRIED TO GO FOR MORE IN ONE DAY JUST TO MAKE THE MOST OF IT!! I-" She yells at me as I rub the red spot on my face and cry even more. As she starts to talk more though, I start to get mad and rilled, standing up, and cutting her off.

"MAKE THE MOST OF IT HUH?!? YOU COULD HAVE DONE THAT THE FIRST TIME! INSTEAD OF FUCKING ME SENSELESS!! INSTEAD IF MAKING ME ORGASM 60 TIMES IN ONE DAY!! I AMLOST FAINTED EACH TIME!! I COULD HAVE GOTTEN HURT!! MY LIFE WAS IN DANGER EACH TIME!!" I yelled back at her.

"HOW DO YOU KNOW!?! HOW DO YOU KNOW YOUR LIFE WAS IN DANGER!?!?" She yelled back at me, getting even more angry.

"I AM A SCIENTIST REMEMBER!?! I AM THE ONE WITH A JOB HERE! A JOB THAT PUTS ME ON A TIGHT SCHEDULE JUST SO I MAKE MONEY FOR US!! AND YOU DECIDE TO CHEAT ON ME WHEN I AM NOT HERE!! WELL GUESS WHAT!? YOU WON'T HAVE TO CHEAT ANYMORE! NOT At all.. Cause I am breaking up with you. You can call that girl and take her out on a date, have a few drinks and, oh, I don't know, have sex. Since you seem to both love that. And don't even bother packing your things, I will leave, I make enough to live on my own." I say and begin to walk out the door, tears streaming down my face as my makeup runs down.

LISA P.O.V

"I make enough money to live on my own." Y/N says as she storm out, tears on her face.

I can't let her go. I love her to much. I might have cheated on her but at least I am not an art hoe, an didn't say "Like a rose, I deserve more than one nutrient survive." (Bruh I am dead) At least I was honest. And I can't have her leave, I would miss her to much I might even commit suicide.

I have to do something.

Before she leaves and rushes out the, I grab her arm and kiss her.

I kiss her deeply, trying to get her to stay. She resists first but then, immediately melts. And that is why I was always top when it came to things like this.

She wraps her arms around my neck, pulling me closer. I slyly stick my tongue into her mouth. She immediately moans into my mouth and her legs grow weak, slightly shrinking.

I smirk into the kiss and tell her to jump up, to wrap her legs around my waist. She does what I ask her to and I then close the door, and then throw her in the couch, climbing over her and immediately ripping off her work shirt. She will just have to buy another.

I take off her bra and immediately take both of her breast into my hands, massaging them both while sucking on her neck, making her almost yell out in pleasure. I know she won't be able to last with out me, since I know each of her weak spots, and what makes her weak and turned on.

I smirk against her skin as I hear the beautiful noises she was making. Why did I ever cheat? The other girl never did what I like. She never did anything like Y/N. She never made those noises, and she actually had the nerve to dominate. Like come on, I LaLisa, I am ALWAYS dominate. Always. I am never cheating again.

I have learned my lesson. Never, leave Y/N.

I rip her pants down and slowly, and seductivly pull her panties down with my teeth.

"P-p-please~." She whines and cutely, along with that adorable stutter she does, that I absolutely love.

I immediately oblige and quickly start lapping up her pussy. Quickly moving my tongue in and out of her as fast I I possibly can, which is very fast since I am a good rapper.

She yells out in pleasure immediately and a few seconds later, or a few seconds after I start, she yells "I am gonna cum!"

I smirk in my head, cause I can't smirk in real life since I have this delicious meal in front of me.

I start to rub her boobs and lick faster, trying to make her climax.

A few seconds later, she cums into my mouth, and I happily lap it all up, tasting the sweetness from mine.

"Y/N, you taste so sweet." I complement her, as she then blushes.

"Lisa can we not... Break up?" She asks.

"Of course." I say and kiss her head, as she cuddles up next to me, as falls asleep, me falling asleep shortly after.

_____________________
I
Hope
You
Enjoy
Thank
You
And
Bye.