Jisoo X Fem!Reader: Mommy and her Kitten

Start from the beginning

(I apologize in advance. You will see why soon, for what I mean)

"Uh hello? Newbie? Earth to Y/N.!" The princess of beauty, I mean, uh, Jisoo, said while snapping her fingers in front of Y/N's face, attempting to snap her out of her phase.

"O-oh uh. H-hello." Y/N says, stuttering and blushing like mad.

"Yeah. Hello. Your office is right over there next to mine. If you need any help, or have any questions.." Jisoo said, pausing slightly, taking out her phone to answer a phone call.

"C-come to you?" Y/N asks, shrinking up a bit, in the way someone would when they were nervous for asking a question.

"What? No. I told you to have them comeback next month! Not in 3 months! Ugh! You are supposed to fallow orders! Ugh!" Jisoo says, clearly talking to the phone, or the other line, not really paying attention to you.

"H-hello? J-jiso- I-I mean ma'm." Y/N stutters, trying to catch her new boss's attention.

"Hmm? Oh yeah, no. Don't bother me newbie. Ask my parents or our maid's that we have on this floor. And, don't mess up. No one gets a chance like this, especially a rookie (rookie rookie). Mess up once, and you are done. Got it?" She says to you, making her presence say "I may look sweet but in real life, I am not."

"Ye-" Y/N barely says before she is cut off.

"Good. Now. A group is about to debut, so, I need an album. A mini one though, I would make it a full but, they are just debuting and we are not allowed to but all the pressure on them. Oh! And make sure it's dark. They are gonna be one of the first girl group in years to not start of cutesy,an with a dark theme. I need about, 4 songs by the end of the day, with an album cover, album name, and chose which one should be the MV. Okay? Good? Good. Now, get to work. I'm pretty sure I already showed you were your office is so, yeah." Jisoo said, not even making sure you are okay with what she said, okay with anything she said. Which you weren't, cause writing a mini album in one day? That's difficult. (It really is, I write songs a lot and it take me a week to write a mini album) At least Y/N has a theme already, so it makes it easier.

"O-oh okay. Um. Bye?" Y/N says as Jisoo begins to walk away, leaving her all alone.

Y/N just sighs and heads to her room, or her new office, sits down at her chair, and gets to work.

_________________________________
Okay!
Author's note
I made Jisoo somewhat mean
Or really mean
Cause I thought that a dominate Jisoo
Would be super hot
Like
Broooooooo
Okay. Plz don't get mad at me
I can already tell that some people commented on this saying "Jisoo is a sweetheart" or something.
Cause readers did when I made Lisa a bully.
I sowwy
Okay
Author note is over
_________________________________

Finally, after hours of work, Y/N finally made it. Four songs, choosing one for an MV, making sure the mini album is dark and not girly. She also made it an album cover.

It looks a little something like, this.