ii. colton

Walking down the street, I kicked a can of coke in frustration. Who the hell did people think they were? Some kind of ugly dorks, every single one of them. How could they say that I had no talent for any job around? I shoved my hands in the front pockets of my jean and went towards my apartment.

“Jason? My name’s Jordon.” A guy groaned. “Whatever, I don’t even care.” An airhead with a hot ass said waving her hand in front of the guy’s face like a retarded seal. 

As soon as she turned around, she bumped into me. Wow, perfect, another dork to add to my already wonderful day. “Watch where you’re going missy.” I grumbled, walking past her. These sluts need some brains and eyes along with their flaunting boobs and asses, not that I am complaining about the assets but at times, well every time these girls act so dumb. A sexy girl and no brain, the most common and worst ever combination. Easy to hate but difficult to resist.

“Morning Haynie.” A girl, whom I once screwed but whose name I didn’t remember, greeted me. I smiled, groaning inwardly for the nickname she gave me. Haynie, seriously? What was I? Her Ken doll?

I walked to the elevator, which as usual was out of order. Walking up the stairs, I reached my apartment on the seventh floor, panting for breath. Yeah I am fit, but come on, my apartment’s on the tenth floor man! So you might be thinking why I was so pissed off. Well let me tell you that I wanted a job badly and after giving so many interviews, I didn’t get any. Thanks to all those rich brats out there who could buy all the jobs. What do they even need jobs for when they have trees of money planted in their backyards? Groaning to myself, I took out my towel and went for the shower.

‘Come up to meet you, tell you I’m sorry. You don’t know how lovely you are. I had to find you, tell you I need you, tell you I’ll set you apart. Tell me your secr-’

“Hello? Yeah it’s Colton!” I picked up the call, dripping wet from head to toe. “Okay I’ll be there tonight, thank you.” I said as I hung up and dialed some other digits.

“Oi Scott, you lost your bet brotha; I got that job in The Mayan, that celebrity club? Yeah right there. Get ready to party hard, and don’t forget to bring the fifty dollars that you’ve lost to me.” I chimed hanging up. Finally, some good news, nothing could go wrong now. I had been given the job of a bar tender in the celebrity club where I didn’t even go for an interview, what were the odds? Well whatever they were, they sure were in my favor.

I had like four more hours to get to my job, so I decided to do a thing that I was the best at, to calm down my senses, find a girl and screw her. How about the one who greeted me? Nah, she called me Haynie and that itself is a huge turn off. How about the one who bumped into me in the morning? No, she was too much of an airhead. Well, then I’m left with just one option, let’s go on a hunt! I thought putting on my shades with my black Abercrombie shirt and blue denims. 

Beware girls; the bull is on the loose.

I walked down the stairs, huffing again as I was seriously out of breath and full of sweat now. Why can’t they get the elevator fixed for once? I groaned to myself for what seemed like the millionth time now. Getting in my ages old Chevy, I began my hunt ending up with a hot rich girl named Sarah.

“Harder.” She yelled. I thrusted inside her again; harder as she asked. This felt so good; it gave me so much pleasure. Soon after she reached her high and I did too. “Up for round two?” Sarah said giving me a sheepish smirk.

“I have a job to get to.” I said getting up and putting my clothes on. As much as I wanted to have another round with her, I had to get to The Mayan even before the time they had asked me to.