Chapter 2

* Heya it's me again this is a new chapter and I hope you like it.*
It was my savior, Andy Beirsack. He walked closer to me and he stopped right in front of me, smiling happily.
" Glad to see you up princess. Now will you listen to daddy?"
Still in shock, I only moved my head 'yes'. He showed his sinful smirk and came even closer. He placed is warm soft hands on my cheeks, he pulled a ride from my mouth, and he kissed me. He's cold let's hope nicer than I have a mad and. When he finally pulled away I feel so lonely. I whined at him, I wanted to kiss him again but the restraints wouldn't let me have my own pleasure.
"Princess, why are you whining? Do you want daddy? "
I nodded my head.
"Y-yes, I want you d-daddy. Pwease."
I didn't know why but I looked this, the feeling of acting like a kid. Andy pulled something out of a bag that had been on the ground when he had gotten in here. It was an outfit, it was cute my only problem was that it was all pink.
"Princess do you like this? "
"NO! I hate pink."
If I could move I would probably have my arms crossed over my chest.
"Well princess, I have other ones you can wear. "
I smiled and giggled. I love how he talks to me like I'm little.
"Okay. Daddy is gonna let you out of these chains so we can get you dressed. "
"Otays."
I smiled and waited for the chains to be removed from my body. Andy removed them rather quickly, but when they were finally off he noticed that they had cut into me.
"Princess come upstairs we need to fix you up. I don't want you to get and l an infection. Are you okay with daddy cleaning you up? "
I nodded my head and he carried me upstairs. We were in the bathroom and he took care of my boo boos. It burned for a minute or so but that's cause daddy used ribbing alcohol. I contained my treats and cries from the passion, so he wouldn't think I was weak. He wrapped my cuts in gauze, and then took me to a black and purple room. He put me in an adult size crib but it was too big curse being short. He smiled and kissed my forehead.
"Princess, tomorrow I will punish you for what you did last night. If you have any problem or troubles just scream my name."
He turned to walk out the door and I didn't want him to leave so I did exactly what he said.
"DADDY!!!"
He turned back around and looked at me like he was mad.
"What is it princess? "
* Ok guys I'm gonna do a triple update soon. Loves ya's byes*