As a father and you as my son in law, I think of you as irrational, selfish, idiotic, and a cowardly male. You don't deserve my daughters. You don't deserve them. If you are going to choose one, stick with that decision. You don't get to jump from one to the other. They are sisters, for god sakes." He said calmly but as he neared the end his voice rose to amazing heights and his body tensed with anger.

"I am sorry." I whispered.

"Is that all you have to say? You are sorry?" He growled out. "Well, sorry isn't good enough. I have stand on the side and watched you tortured one of my daughters every single night and when she finally decided to move on you turn your back on the other sister. Repeating the same action. Do you have no honor? Do you have no conscience?"

I knew he was angry and he had every right to be. Everything he said was right. I wasn't going to argue. I hurt them both with the decision I made. It was a wrong decision and because of my decision it cost me something important.

"You will not go near them." He threatened lowly. "You are my Alpha and I will respect you but I am their father and I will do what I need to keep them safe."

"Harold, there is nothing I can say that will be enough to obtain your forgiveness. Hell, I don't think you should forgive me but you tell me what I did was wrong. I loved Kailyn. You saw how I loved her even before I found out Patience was my mate. I thought what I was doing was right. I didn't do it out of selfish reasons. I did it because I thought that maybe, just maybe, I might have a choice in choosing who I wanted to spend my life with. Turns out, Moon Goddess is much stronger than I thought.

I get it, Harold. I should've waited. I should've not fallen in love but can you really stop what the heart wants? I felt it in my heart. I felt the love for Kailyn. I can't even begin to understand how all this happened!" I thumped my chest hard as I shouted. The veins in my neck making an appearance as my emotions were on high. "I loved her!"

Harold sighed and leaned back down in his seat. He unraveled his hand and brought one hand up to his forehead as he rubbed his temple with his fingers. My grip on the bottle has tightened slightly and I inhaled sharply before exhaling slowly.

"You made stupid decisions." He muttered.

"You don't have to be the one to tell me that. I know I am." I replied back wryly.

"What are you going to do now?" He asked as he glanced up at me.

"I don't know." I muttered as I lifted the bottle up to take a long swig.

"Kailyn left to go to Paris." He said and I choked on the alcohol and began sputtering.

When I finally got in control of my coughing I turned to look at him. This old male did that on purpose. I can tell by the smug expression on his face. I couldn't figure out if I wanted to punch him or strangle him.

"What the hell?" I gritted out.

"She said, she wanted to see Patience."

"And you just let her go?" I asked as I began standing up. This was getting out of hand. I didn't expect for Kailyn to leave too. I stood up immediately as I had one thing on my mind and that was to go to Paris.

I heard Harold's voice behind me calling me to stop. My feet slowed down as I neared the narrow marbled stairway. I turned around to see Harold quickly catching up.

"You cannot leave." He said.

"Why the hell not?" I growled out.

"You are Alpha! You have a pack to lead. They have already lost their Luna and for their Alpha to go running to Paris, how would that make things look? The council will have a fit about your position as Alpha and your every action will be looked at. Think, Alpha Kyle." He said lowly but urgently.

My mind and heart was in chaos but my duty as Alpha requires me to stay. My wolf has listened and agreed with Harold. I had no choice. I had to stay but as soon as things are settled down here within the pack. I am on the next flight out to Paris.

Growling angrily, I whipped around and headed down the stairs. Pulling my shirt over my head and throwing it on the ground. I broke into a run when I opened the front door and shifted mid-air. I needed to get rid of tension and the stress that was vibrating through my veins. I ran for hours and killed for my own pleasure.

It wasn't until I reached a clearing where the moon was shining down brightly that I stopped completely. My paws moved slowly through the tall grass as I looked around and sniffed the air. After a moment, I knew it was safe. My paws moved around the tall grass until I found a comfortable spot where I laid down on my belly and rested my head on my paws. I stared up at the moon as my eyes began to flutter close, taking my back to my comforting darkness.

Author's note:

Hey guys,

So here is a point of view from Kyle side. I know many of you are not big fans of him but personally, as he is my character, I am a fan of his! I just like an idea of where all my reader stands as this will affect the outcome of the book.

1. Do you like Kyle?

2. Do you think he deserves a happy ending?

3. Who would you like to see more on POV?

4. Do you like Kailyn?

5. Should she go back to Kyle or remain with Micah?

6. If I end up killing someone off in this story, who should go?

These questions will either affect or not affect the future of the characters in this book. So answer with careful consideration! :)

-Mistress Noodles