Day 0

My uncle did it again, I need to get out of this house. But Granny, what will happen to her? "Gyaa!" I cried out as I moved my bony fingers inside my tight skinned ass. He always cums too deep inside, it's so disgusting.

"Hyaa!" I cry out as I reach deeper inside and finally find it. "I'll need something longer to scoop it out." I look around the bathroom while the water showers down on me and fills the room with steam. My eyes fall upon a wire hanger "On-only if I'm desperate."

The image and thought of me ripping out my intestines flashed through my mind. I shuddered and kept looking. "I could make something."

I grabbed the hanger and a sponge that had been left over and started to craft a tool. After washing the sponge a lot that is.

I undid the hanger and made it into a straight line then mashed the sponge on top of it. I coated the wire in my shampoo and carefully very carefully shoved it inside me inch by cautious inch till I felt the sponge come into contact with my uncle's release.

I moved it higher and bit back a scream as I scooped the substance and slowly pulled it out of me to ensure that I won't tear.

I washed the sponge and wire thoroughly with lots and lots of disinfectant soap before drying the hanger and molding it back into its original shape. I put the sponge back as well before removing the detachable shower head (I'm giving him this feature for his shower) and spraying the water where the sun never shines.

"Mother, father why do I have to go through this?" I asked as I ran my hand over the scar on my wrist.

I choked back my sobs and finished washing before drying off and cleaning the bathroom till not a drop of water remained.

I walked out of the bathroom and was quickly met with a fist to my face that knocked me to the ground. "What took you so long?! You think water is cheap?!"

My uncle then proceeded to wail on me. Punching and kicking me till I almost blacked out.

(If you couldn't already tell I'm mixing up the time line though you don't care I bet.)

"Stop that! Bum needs to go to school! He'll be late!" I heard granny say which made my uncle back off.

I scurried off to my room and threw a thank you to granny before getting dressed in my school uniform."Tomorrow is another day, tomorrow is another day." I repeated as a mantra over and over again before quickly making my way to school.

I fixed my sleeves and blouse to hide all of my bruises.

"Don't you dare spread lies! Cover those up!"

My uncle had yelled at me once before after he was called into the infirmary by my school nurse.

I kept my head down and bit my lip as my stomach growled to be filled, I hadn't been able to eat breakfast today and I couldn't pack a lunch. It'll have to be another empty day I guess.

I felt myself bump into someone "S-sorry." I muttered before giving them a slight bow.

"Bum?"

That voice. I looked up to see my tall junior standing before me. He always makes fun of me because I'm skinny and small but it's all in good fun. "Yep, can't you tell?"

He smirked, his dual colored hair as short as ever but still spiky like bad bed head. I snickered "Sangwoo, did you even brush your hair this morning?"

He laughed "Oh c'mon, Bum. It's not that bad."

"Pffft! Yeah for a bird's nest."

"Oh?"