A normal, usual day..I think not

I got ready for school putting on my British Uk flag jersey tank with some red, white, and blue denim washed shorts and so some British Uk flag leather sneakers. I grab my backpack and an apple and waited at the bus stop. While I was waiting something strange happened there was a green glow in our new neighbors backyard. I saw what seemed to be a wolf coming out of the bushes and transformed into a handsome dude. I'm glad he didn't notice me cause he would probably eat me alive. I saw him get in this blue range rover and drove off at a supernatural speed. I was shocked. This bus came two minutes later and I got on soon as I did hoes started mean mugging me and saying bad things about me. I didn't pay it no attention, though it hurt a little inside to hear them say that..I mean what did I ever do to them I didn't hurt anybody.

The bus finally arrived at school and I was the first to get off. I stopped by my locker and notice the same dude that was supposed to be my neighbor had a locker right next to mine. I went over to put my stuff in my locker that I don't need and when I look his way he was staring right into my soul. I felt a little uncomfortable so I tried to walk away but he held me by my waist and pushed me gently on the lockers. After staring at me for what felt like hours he finally said...

What is your name beautiful

Me..oh uhhh M-my name is E-ebony(dammit ebony did you have to stutter.)

I new it had to be something enchanting cause you are truly beyond beautiful...I'm Travis or trey for short (he smiled and winked)

Well it's very nice to meet you trey ( I said looking down wow why do I have to be so nervous)

(He sense my nervousness because he lifted my chin with his forefinger and said...)

You don't have be nervous around me beautiful...uhhh do you mine showing were my classes are because I'm lost.

Sure, I said

As we are walking he takes my hand in his..as soon as he did that I felt an electric shock..call me crazy but it was like we were meant to be together. I think he felt it to because he looked at me like he seen a ghost he started acting strange the whole tour around the school. After we were finished it was time for lunch. I was about go to in the lunch room before he ask me to go to Popeyes with him instead of here, so we went to Popeyes.