sehun-miracle in december

I feel my heart get crushed when I noticed that Mei is chatting with one of her male classmates. I try not to get jealous of him, but I can't help it.

I'm in love with Mei I have been since I can remember.

She's the only girl that makes me feel a strong amount of happiness being around like I feel when I'm around my mom.

Christmas is tomorrow and I still don't know what to get Mira. I think I'll go with a bouquet of her favorite flowers and confess my feelings for her.

I open my phone and call Luhan-hyung to ask him a favor.

I ask him to pick me up and be my driver for the night since he's probably has some free time until he picks his girlfriend up at 11 pm on Christmas.

He shows up at my apartment complex.

I tell him the first place to get to.

I stopped at Mei's favorite flower shop where she helps out on her free time.

Luhan comes in with me mostly cause he's probably looking for something to get his girlfriend for he can do something for Christmas.

I ask for Mei's favorite flowers and look at Luhan, "Should I get her a card as well?"

"Yeah, but what are you going to write on it?"

"Hey... I'm not sure completely," I mumble the last part.

I look over at the girl behind the counter, "Can I have a card that I can put in the flowers?"

She nods her head and hands me a medium sized card for I can place on a small stand that she hands me as well.

I stare at the card until I write;

"To Mei,

I want to get something off my chest. I have to tell you this before I lose my courage. Chang Mei I love you. I've loved you since I met you 8 years ago when you transferred to my school. I'm not asking you to love me back or even you to answer my feelings in anyway. All I want to do is get this off my chest because we don't know when you're coming back from California.

-Merry Christmas,

Love Sehun."

I look over the card, "What do you think?"

Luhan-hyung looks at it and nods his head, "It's not that bad, but I guess since you're probably going to tell her in person anyways so I guess there is no point in it."

Luhan-hyung ends up talking to the flower girl and talks to her about what he should get for his dinner with his girlfriend.

I pull out my phone and text Mei, "Are you home?"

I don't get a text back from her yet as we exit the flower shop and out to Luhan's car.

"Are you ready?"

"Yeah as I'll ever be," I tell him.

"So I guess off we go to Mei's place we go."

"So your finally confessing to her now, what caused you to want to do this?"

"She's leaving for California or at least that's what I heard. She's supposed to help with her grandma."

"Then let's go then," hyung answers me as he pulls out of his parking spot and drives to Mei's place.

As we reach Mei's street to see that she's at her window of her house.

I look at Luhan-hyung and he shrugs as he parks, "Go get her."