The Rose Sculpture

AM I IN NO WAY PARTNERED WITH THE CREATORS OF IB NOR AM I DOING THIS FOR MONEY

THIS STORY IS FOR ENJOYMENT PURPOSES ONLY AND IS NOT TO BE TAKEN SERIOUSLY

NONE OF THIS HAPPENED IN THE GAME THOUGH I MAY BRING THINGS UP FROM THE GAME!

~~~~~~~~~<<<>>>~~~~~~~~~

CHAPTER 1:

June 9, 1893:

>Ib's POV<

"Don't go too far Ib!" Mother called. "We're meeting for lunch in an hour thirty!"

"Yes mother!" I call back.

I sigh and prance around the gallery looking at amazing paintings. This was my first time at an art gallery, everything was so extravagant. Everything was so beautiful and big. I looked at all the faces of people I've never seen before, but when they look at me I look away, pretending not to notice. I scan all the paintings, but don't eye them carefully. I once again look at the people around the gallery and a man with a long coat and purple hair glances at me. I blush and look away, darn, I need to quit being weird and looking at people. I continue to skip around with my red skirt flouncing, when I then come to an abrupt halt.

"Wowie" I sigh to myself. Standing before me is a large beautiful painting. It looks so beautiful and wonderful. I read the panel in wonder... "??? World" what is that other word...? It has people, blurry people walking in it, though I shouldn't say walking, because it is a painting. A smile creeps onto my lips. I look around daring not to let anyone see me, I glide my index, middle, and ring finger along the painting.

"HEY!" A loud booming voice yells.

I jump up and yelp and turn to a man that looks in his 70's. He's wearing a janitors uniform.

"Can't you READ?" He says.

I look at the panel under the painting.

"Do not touch the art work." I say under my breath.

"Exactly!" He says. I'm surprised he heard me. " So paws off." He says.

He walks away dragging a mop behind him and begins to grumble. "Why I never, bunch o' lousy kids, you know back in my day-" He continues ranting while I scan the painting and then glance at the panel.

"Guertena?" Hmm... It is kind of hard to pronounce his name... Was he the creator of all these flawless paintings? Oh well.

I continue looking at all the paintings.

"The Coughing Man" , "Selfless Guard" , "??? of ??? and Stars"

(What are these words I wonder?)

They all look very intriguing, but what catches my eye the most is a large Red Rose sculpture. It's so large and beautiful. I walk over to it without thinking, like it's dragging it towards me. I stare at it in awe, and I feel something inside me, like this sculpture was made for me...

I look around for that scary janitor man, and I reach in and feel the petals. They feel soft and real and beautiful like a child's soft skin. A large smile comes over my face.

~~<>~~

Yay! Hope you guys liked it ^-^

I'll be doing Garry's POV next! And then Mary's!