The Call

Your POV
  Oh My God I hate mornings. I also hate waking up at 5 because my stupid alarm clock. But this morning I can feel it is going to be special.

After I say that to myself I get a call from my manager Callie:
  "Y/N GREAT NEWS!!!" Callie screamed. "OMG STOP SCREAMING I CaN HEAR YOU!" I said. "Okay okay. But your moving in with Elton Castee!!!" "OMG WHAT??? When??" "Tomorrow." "I am going to kill you!! You know I take FOREVER to get ready. Let alone pack my stuff!!" " Don't worry I told your friends to help pack while you get on your flight at......3 am tomorrow.!" "Callie. You are the best and worst manager EVER!" "Well at least you have all day to-" " No I don't have all day to pack. Remember I have to go into the city for my interview with American Idol so I can become a judge." " Sorry!?." --beep-- She freaking hung up on me!!!
~~~timey skippy thingy to 2am~~~
   Okay carry on check
    iPhone check
    Charger check
     Laptop check
     Books check
     Portable wifi hotspot check

"Am I missing anything?? Oh weeks change of clothes for when I get there! Wow I'm sooo smart." I say to myself.

"Wow that took 45 mins to get all that stuff in my bag. Oh crap I better get going and stop talking to myself. I'm creeping myself out. God.
~~~time skip to off the plane cuz I'm lazy~~~
   "ELTON!!!!!!" I screamed. Me and Elton have been the best of friends since 1st grade. "Y/N!!!!!!!!!!!" Elton screamed. We hugged for like 10 mins. And by hug I mean he squeezed the life out of me. "I.....can't breath.... Elton.." I pretended to pass out. "Nooooo!!!! Oh well I'll just tell everybody you decided to go to Russia. For some odd odd reason." "Guhhhhh" I gasped for air jokingly. "I'm alive!!!! I'm alive!!!" People in the airport were staring at us.
    "What??! Do I look like a terriost??" "Omg Y/N your gonna get us in trouble!"