Chapter Two

JUSTIN'S POV

  I woke up the next day and remembered I was going to take Selena on a date. I didn't have a concert tonight, so I didn't have a specific time to leave or to come back. Right now, I was just going to try to sort my thoughts.

  I grabbed a piece of paper and decided to make a pros and cons list.

Pros to dating Selena. I wrote.

1. Everyone thinks we're the cutest celebrity couple

2. Shares my love for making music

3. Beautiful

Cons to dating Selena

1. Don't get to see each other because both of us are on tour sometimes

2. Fight often

  Selena and I have been getting into fights for who knows what reason. Maybe she's heard me talking on the phone to Jen, I don't know. I didn't do anything wrong. And then a pang of guilt hit me. I told these girls that they were my one and only. When really, I had two one and only's. I decided to finish my list.

Pros to dating Jen

1. Loved me before I was famous

2. My inspiration for my music

3. When she smiles, I smile

4. Beautiful on the inside and outside

Cons to dating Jen

1. She might die

  "So making a pros and cons list, huh?" my mom looked over my shoulder and asked.

  "Mom! You can't look at my stuff like that!"

  "Justin, if Jen is your inspiration, then I think your mind is made up," she said while walking out.

  Was she right? Of course she's right! Jen's my favorite girl, my Christmas Love, and above all, she was the one who I was catching feelings for. Stop it Justin! Stop using song lyrics to describe your love for Jen. Love? I think my mind is made up. I need to break up with Selena.

  "So Selena where do you want to go?" I asked her when I was taking her on a date.

  "How about Olive Garden?" She said.

  "Sounds good to me." Honestly, I took Jen out to eat there last night, so it wouldn't be the ideal place to break Selena's heart. "Selena, I need to tell you something."

  "What?"

  "I- I love you," I just couldn't say it.

  "I love you too, Justin."

  When we got there we ordered our food. We started to eat and I thought it's now or never, Justin. "Selena listen. I think we need to start seeing other people. With our busy tour schedules and everything, I just don't think that we would work."

  "If that's how you feel Justin," she said with tears in her eyes.

  "I'm really sorry, Selena."

  "I have to go," she said while getting up. "Goodbye Justin." She said while walking out and leaving me alone.

  "Are you finished, sir?" the waitress asked snapping me out of my thoughts.

  "Yes." I handed her the money. "Oh, and here's your tip," I said while handing her a 20 dollar bill.

  "Thank you."

  "You're welcome. And have a nice day," I smiled and got up and walked to my car. Now all that was left to do was convince Jen that I'm still the Justin she fell in love with.