I was watching them and Sakura started talking but I didn't care to hear about what she had to say, then duck butt also said something but I don't bother to hear what he said.
____________________________________ The article

"Tell us about Sakura Haruno, and Y/n Hatake, they are kunoichi's who I really look up to
They have what it takes to be a top female ninja." The little girl said. "Notice the interplay between physical and spiritual power, that's the key, finally, the hand signs focus and unleash the chakra." Sakura had said. "Moegi, if you want to know the truth about Naruto, talk to me. I'll tell you about his different ninjutsu without all his bragging, first there's his sexy jutsu, then his shadow clone jutsu." I was telling her. "Shadow clones? Who can handle that many Naruto's?" Sakura had asked. "Just shut up Sakura"

I turned back to moegi, "Anyways, there's also his harem jutsu, but most of the time, Naruto is just being the regular pain in the ass Naruto." Both me and Sakura sighed. Sakura then started saying, "Which is not a good thing. What I really want to talk about is The number one rookie Sauske Uchiha." "I knew I jinxed myself here she goes talking about duck butt" I whispered to the girl. Sakura started to talk again, "Not only did he graduate as the academy's top student, but he's also the most popular guy in class." I leaned back over to the girl again and whispered to her, "Not really, if anything he was the most boring guy in class." Back over to Sakura who is still going on about duck butt, "He could even hold his own with Kakashi-sensei. I mean, he's so cool." I whispered "not really." "Oh, my! I think I'm gonna faint." She started giggling. "Oh, my! I think I'm gonna puck." I started fake gaging.

I started to doze off to sleep until Naruto started talking. "Your tribute to the great Sauske is putting everyone to sleep, Sakura." "Quiet, Naruto." "Ugh! Ow!" "Hey why did you hit him Sakura he was only telling the truth." I yelled at her. "Oh admit it, Sauske! You care about me!" "Haha, that's funny Sakura in your dreams like duck butt would ever care about you." I was laughing so hard at that point that I have tears in my eyes. "Let me tell you about our sensei, Kakashi Hatake, also known as the copy ninja. And Y/n's father." "Hey Sakura you know that is not your info to tell people, mabye I didn't want them to know about him being my father." "Sorry Y/n." "Yeah whatever, just continue." "Anyways, he uses his Sharigan eyes to assess the enemy's technique and them copy it in an instant." It was now my turn to talk, "He's copied over a thousand jutsu." But the Sakura just had to interrupt me just so she could talk more, "But he's always reading his dumb book. And whenever he's supposed to meet us early in the morning, he's always late." I mumbled to myself, "He has his reasons." Sakura then continued, "Plus, like everyone else, Naruto really gets on his nerves. But the biggest mystery of all is his face, hidden under that mask." I just had to be sarcastic at that moment because, well it's just me, "oh my his face what could it be made it's a rabbit face, wait no mabye his his lips are so big he has to were the mask so the don't flop every where."

Sakura glared at me then started speaking again, "I wonder what he really looks like. I wonder, why does only his left eye have the Sharingan power? I thought it was an inherited trait exclusive to the Uchiha clan." Now it was my turn, "hmm, you know I really wonder why, it's not because it was given to him as a present by one of his friends, no that's just a theory because you know I have lots of those." I had to have another sarcastic moment. Sakura the continued to talk again, "there are plenty of other ninjutsu that other ninja can do as well. In fact, there are so many different types and styles that I don't have the time to explain them all in this short interview."

Moegi started talking, "I have just one more question. What do you two think about each other?" Sakura looked at her then she looked at me, "Well I can tell you I don't hate Y/n, but I don't like either, she can be nice at sometimes, but most of the time she is sarcastic and can be mean at sometimes. Also she zoned out alot, more than any person should. But she has some really cool jutsu. And she doesn't like Sauske so I don't have to worry about her stilling him from me. And that's all I really have to say about her." Moegi the turned to me and I started to talk, "what I think about Sakura huh, well she can be really annoying at sometimes, but she can be helpful to, she is way to obsessed with duck butt way too much, and that gets in the way of missions sometimes. I don't necessarily hate her but I don't necessarily like her either and the same goes for the rest of my team." Moegi she started talking, "Y/n Sakura told us that you had some cool justsu and we was wondering if we could now a little about them." I looked at her then continued, "Well for starters I have an a flowergan which lets me she chakra flow and chakra points, I also am able to manipulate plants, but that's all I'm really going to tell you. So bye I'm done with this."

They started interview Sauske, but I wasn't really interested in listening till it came to where he started to talk about everyone else. "The students taking the Chunin exams are all highly skilled. And every one of them is considered to be the cream of the crop, except for Naruto." "Hey!" Sauske the continued, "Shikamaru Nara, Choji Akimichi, Ino Yamanaka, Hinata Hyuga, Kiba Inuzuka with Akamaru, Shino Aburame, even Y/n Hatake. Each one of them is talented in their own unique way." Awe he actually said nice things. "But I'm still better than all of them combined." And he ruined it. There he goes with his usual cocky attitude. Then Naruto said, "Yeah, right. That's why you got your but kicked by Rock Lee because you're better than him? You shouldn't be talking. Even you've screwed up from time to time." Then Sauske started talking, "I'm gonna screw you up if you don't watch it, Naruto." "Go for it! Let's settle this once and for all." Sakura then intervened, "Guys, will you cool it? Listen, we passed the first phase of the chunin exams. And we're about to enter the Forest of Death for the second d phase, I don't know what's waiting for us in there." "Curtain death" Sakura glared at but she still continue talking, "But no matter what lies ahead we won't be afraid." She finally let me talk, "and we'll pass the exam to become Chunin because Kakashi-sensei taught us to work as a team, and nothing can break that bond."

I guess I was taking to long because Sakura started talking again, "right guys?" Duck butt had his little attitude and gave us his input but I let him this time, "Yeah, I guess your right." Then Naruto added his input, "teamwork, right" then it was my turn to finally say something, "Right, cause we're all in this together."

"We really want to thank all you. That was a great interview." Moegi said. "Yeah, thanks." The other little boy said. "Knock them dead on the Chunin exam, boss."

"Don't worry, guys. We'll make it." There goes Naruto again saying that everything is going to be okay. "Yeah we'll make it alright, we'll make it to certain death." "Y/n quiet being such a downer and think positive for once." Sakura just had to talk again. "Sakura I am being positive, I'm positive that we are certainly going to die in there." "I can't believe I'm going to say this but Y/n I agree with Sakura shut up and think thoughts that don't deal.with death." I glared at Sakura and him but they're right but I'm not going to let them know, "Duck butt shut up your just jealous tha...." I got destracted by dirt or sand moving behind duck butt and Sakura I thought about telling them but you know what I change my mind, they can suffer.

"Hello is anybody home Y/n, hel..." I punched Naruto in the mouth he had gotten way to close for my liking. "What the hell Y/n!?" "Sorry you just got way too close to me and my reflexes kicked in." I smiled at him innocently.

" I smiled at him innocently

(A.n. please don't mind the anime character I just like the smile and this is what y/n's smile looked like)

And with that we went back to the rest of the ninja waiting for the second phase to start.
____________________________________

Guys I am so so so so sorry that it took me so long to get this chapter up, I was having phone problems then I got sick but.everythings better and the chapter is up finally I really hope you guys will love this chapter I had fun writing it.

Thanks for waiting.