Chapter 2

As the gang arrive at (y/r)'house and began to relax themselves..

"Make your self at home, sorry i don't have much anything right now do you guys want some coffee or juice?"(y/r) said kurapika walk to her

"No don't worry about that miss we are sorry for suddenly visit. I will help you prepare for drinks"kurapika said (y/r) smile at him and making him seat..

"Its ok its ok i can do it , i'm sure you guys tired from traveling."(y/r) said as she walk away from the living room to prepare their drinks..

"She sure kind person"gon said looking at killua .. as killua scratching his cheek at he smile at them..

"Yeah its hard to believe she is killua's sister"leorio said "i agree with leorio. Killua is she like you a former assassin?"kurapika said ..

"Yeah but she quit earlier than i am i don't know the reason though. Sis suppose to be the heir of the family."killua said the other were curious what he said then (y/r) came carrying the drinks. After she gave them their drinks she sat beside killua.

"What were hou talking guys?"(y/r) ask petting killua's hair as killua look at her with cat face.

"Were talking about you sis. Weren't you supposed to be heir right sis?"killua said

"Yeah i am but when you came its past to you, actually i'm not really happy when they say your gonna be the heir"(y/r) said looking sad at killua.

"Is it bacause i snatch it to you sis?"killua said clenching his fist. (Y/r) look at his fist

"Oh don't get sad killu its not because of that i am sad because i don't want you to experience what i endure being the heir. i hate it when they did that to my dear brother"(y/r) said as she lean his head to her.

As for the other watching their touching moment kurapika cought at them as the two look at him killua just blush..

"Uhm i want to ask, why did you leave,leaving killua in your family?"gon ask looking at her innocently.. kurapika and leorio nodded

"Oh about that i really plan to leave with killu but as you know him being heir its not acceptable. And me known as unexist child because me and killu having the same feature with our dad."(y/r) said . The other quiet listening to her.

'Is that really the only reason?'kurapika thought as he begin to speak "is that only the reason as they called you unexist child?"kurapika said . She look at him and chuckle

"You sure smart huh, and the answer to your quetion yes its not the only reason"(y/r) said smiling slightly..

"They whats the other reason miss?"leorio said looking kore curious..

"Sis can you tell us what really happen and the reason?"killua said seriously at her , she lean her head to him..

"Ok .. well as you know our parents choose me to become the heir not our older brother its because of my talent and apearance that i take from our father, its the tradition to our family and being the assassin , but in that tradition only one child can take from the father . Actually they were dissapoint when they find out that i am girl but they don't have much choice they choose me as they teach me about the assasin world i am ready to become the heir but then killu came and they see that killu have a potential to be the heir despise being child. You know that its taboo in our family to have a two child having the same feature to our dad so not having broke the taboo they need to kill one and that me i try to avoid that consiquence and try to escape with killu but i fail and they leave me to died and dump me where nobody can find me.."(y/r) said she look at them seeing then looking shock at her story as for killu whose tearing up she just held him close and smile softly at him..

"(y/r) said she look at them seeing then looking shock at her story as for killu whose tearing up she just held him close and smile softly at him

"Sis i didn't know you suffer because of me"killu said holding to (y/r). She chuckle

"Its ok killu if its for i will gladly suffer, so you don't need to worry about that its already been 6 years ago."(y/r) said. She notice that the other was quiet she look at them gon whose tearing up leorio looking sad and kurapika looking at her softly.. as she feel killua whos sleeping peacefully at her shoulder

 as she feel killua whos sleeping peacefully at her shoulder

"You are kind sis"gon said she chuckle at him.. "thank you.. oh how silly i been talking none stop i didn't even said my name. My name (y/r) As you know i'm killua sis.. its nice to meet you again"(y/r) smile at them as they smile back to her..