// Chapter 1★ First day \\

Your Pov~

BEEP!BEEP!

"UGHHH" I said as I stuffed my head in my F/C pillow.
"Y/N!GET YOUR BUTT DOWN HERE!!!" Dottie yelled. "OKAY OKAY!" I yelled back. Exhausted,i walked. over to my closet.
Today was my first day attending Pheonix Drop High.i got into my uniform,brushed my teeth and F/C ears and tail.then I style my hair in curls.

i come down the stairs.Dottie and my mom are in the kitchen.I go the table and Dottie gives me a plate of F/F. "Thanks sis!" I said happily. "No problem Dottie says,while I stuff my mouth with F/F. When me and Dottie were about to leave for school, our mom shouted, "DON'T FORGET YOUR CHANCLA!!!" Dottie replied, "yes mom we know."

Our mom wanted us to bring a chancla with us to school in case a bully starts a fight with us. Our mom is crazy like that..

(THUG MOM 😂)

    ~ time skip brought to you by aarmau :3 ~

When we arrived at the school, I was amazed. It was so BIG.

Aphmau's POV (Bet ya didn't see that coming 😂)

When I was walking around the school to help any freshmen, I saw a girl with
H/C Hair she turned around.i recognized her. Was that.....Y/N?!?!?!?

Hey guys sorry for the short chapter and the first few peeps who comment will get a shoutout in the next chapie and I follow them. Baiiiii~
· ω