chapter 4 oh no

"erica" i whispered "alright everyone except erica out off the house right now" i said then they started walking out except harry  "harry i mean it get out" "not until you believe me that when i say i love you i mean it" "aww that is so cute my-"erica starting saying but i cut her off "erica shut up before i slice you  in half" "harry just leave please we can talk about this someother time okay"i said"yeah bye" he said walking out the door "what the hell are you doing here erica?" i asked"to seemy littlesister" she responded "you got in trouble and ned ourparents dont you" "no goddammit why cant i see my sister who i havent seen in a year" "because you left when i neededyou the most and no thanks to youmom and dad only get to seeme for a ten a day on weekdays" i yelled a little bit louder "its not my fault your fake friend jenny only used you for your secrets" she yelled at the same volume as me "im not saying it is its just your job to be there when in need you and what did you do you left to new york your the worse older sister ever" i said she didnt say anything she just slapped me "ow what the hell was that for " i yelled so loud our neibors can hear me "for saying i was the worse older sister ever i came here to set things straight between and your just actinglike a bitch" she puased "im takingthe next flight to new york which is in two hours so bye" "bye" and with that she walked out *knock knock* "come in" i yelled instead of being erica it was harry "hey val" "hey so wus up" "do you believe me?" "no i dont belive you" "why dont you belive me?" "becauseof how many lies you have told me that i believed" "how can i prove it to you" he said steping forward so that he was right "i-i do-dont th-think y-y-you c-c-can" i sluttered great job val "oh i think you know what you want me to do" he said with a hint of amusement "no backaway from me i saw you sucking faces with that one slut at the danceso stop being a player" i said "that was my twin"