chapter 10:confession ni mau at gel

gel's POV

takbo ako ng takbo.asan ba si mau??nasan na sya?para na kong baliw dito na takbo ng takbo at umiiyak.hindi ko alam bakit ako umiiyak.pero isang bagay ang sigurado na ako!!mahal ko na nga si mau!!!kaya kailangang mahanap ko sya.i try to call her a many times,but she didn't answer my calls.i text her,but she didn't reply.where is she?where is mau?where is my love?siguro nasaktan sya nung nakita kami ni len,na muntik ng maghalikan.pero hindi ko sinasadya yun!!"mmau?"-ako.nilibot ko na yata buong hospital,but i can't find her.tapos lumabas na lang ako ng hospital,baka kasi lumabas rin sya.at di ako nagkamali!!i found her sitting on the stairs and she's crying!!"hey!!you need this"-ako,and i gave her my hanky and she grab it.she look at me and smile.but that smile she shown to me a while ago is...is fake!!i know her true smile."gel,i--i love you"-sya,and the teardrops in her her eyes continiously falling."a-are you joking?"-ako."no,i'm not.i'm serious gel.i love you"-sya,then she hide her face using her hands.maybe she don't want me to see her crying."hey!stop crying!"-ako,i try to pull her hands off to her face,and i did it.i wipe the tears in her eyes.even though she's crying,she's also beautiful,cute.but for me she's more beautiful if she always smile."i love you too"-ako."i hate you"-sya,but she smile when she say those words to me.a different smile she shown to me before.her true smile.what a nice!!"hehehe,come here"-ako,then i hug her tightly.i want to stay in her arms.i feel like i'm safety in her arms.i love mau."i love you mau"-ako,i whispered those words in her ears with a smile in my lips."i love you too gel"-she also whispered it to me."so,tayo na?"-sya."wow huh!!ang bilis!!"-ako,she laughed."bakit??you love me!i love you"-sya."please"-sya,and she do puppy eyes."hhhmmm,manligaw ka!"-ako."iiihh!!papahirapan pa ko!!"-sya."ehh?bahala ka nga dyann!!"-ako,tapos tumalikod ako sa kanya.but she hugged me in my back."sorry na,okay.manliligaw muna ko"-sya."good!!punta na tayo kay len"-ako,then she holds my hand until we get unto len's room.